Confusion...

Best answers
I just started a few days ago... and ive been wondering how u tell whos on your side and whos not, i seriously do not understand how u tell the difference... so i end up shooting them and there on my god damn team and they get me from behind!
please tell me how u tell the difference

Also is there a way u can turn into a Super Saiyajin?

If 2 energy balls collide... how do u make it hit the other guy and not u?

please answer my questions! i just started this game! thx all ^^

PaYc3~~

Best answers
teamplay sux so dont play it....next verson you will be able to tell the difference alot easier......yes...you have to download the script to go ssj but im not gonna give you the site cause id rather make you wait for ESF 3.0 ....if 2 collide??you will get into a PS (Power Struggle) ..if you have a higher PL (Power Level)..most of the time you just have to hold down the fire button (Mouse button 1)...and you will pump more KI into making it stronger...

Best answers
..they get you from behind?? sorry i cant help you there,but ask Hibiki about that ..he seems to know alot about it....Hibiki

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahaha, Rofl!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what??

so i shoot when its safe to.. just cause that happens to be when ur back is turned isnt my fault..

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont do it the teapot will consume you!!!

Best answers
How do 2 balls collide when they get you from behind???....that can be taken in many different ways..so im just going to stay out of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom