Confirmed, it prestrains of `I am leyend

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really was to hope, commented them a time ago, the numbers that Francis obtained Lawrence (its director) were exorbitant, since until the moment it takes a total collected of but of 600 million, nothing badly.

Accompanied by this, without doubt they will follow the negotiations so that Will Smith, carries out this delivery, and according to words of its director very he would be interested in returning to represent the personage.

And that we will see? , we will see surely as east virus by the main cities of the USA expands, and perhaps in the world, originating the chaos that already all we know. More zombies, destruction, perhaps one old romantic history that triggers the fury of will, we will know soon it.

PS: I take advantage of the subject to recommend to them that they see the alternative end, that I leave them next, are worth the pain really, is but I have liked but this end.
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=OzakFHzRS_w&feature=related

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Han****? Lozl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh, can someone please translate? i've been trying, but i dont understand anything he said.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prequel to I am Legend that may or may not focus on where the plague originated. Or something to that effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The virus was a supposed cure for cancer. Why need to have a whole movie about that?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word :p?

meh, don't really care much for a prequel, anyone seen the alternate ending? tis as bad as the original ending tbh.

Best answers
That's two words, actually.

Anyway, I liked most of I Am Legend, though both endings are utter ****, and I don't find Smith to be a good actor at all (especially during emotional scenes, overacting tit). Do I feel a need of a prequel? Not really. Do I feel a need for a better ending of the original? Hell yeah?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Han****? Lozl.
I liked Han**** :'(

and I love me some Will Smith, I do.

Well a prequel should be interesting...As long as it's interesting.

I know what I said.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first half of Han**** doesn't excuse the atrocious second half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom