Confession...

ZuL

Best answers
I have been using an old teleport bind. I was playing against Nickster, and I found that I was losing, then for a moment I thought "Hey, why don't I press that old teleport bind?", and so I did. The problem was, Nickster saw it, accused me of cheating and left.

Isn't there a way to prevent people from binding several commands to the same button? It's a great way of cheating, but I'm sick and tired (even though I, at times, use it myself :( ) that people makes teleport binds or similar nasty stuff.

Don't flame me, it doesn't help anyone.

Best answers
what exactly is this teleport bind i have heard of it but have no clue what it is!? o_O

Best answers
things like that are just a few teleports and maybe something else bound to a key...
they could put a delay on teleport to help fix it but it could also mess some people up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh.. people who are good with teleport are told they cheat with a bind.. and your the reason why, you and the rest of them who use binds

V'

Best answers
Bind whatever button "teleport;...."Anyways, its basically a bind that allows you teleport multiple times with only pressing one button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I hate are scripters like people who hit you in the air and right as they hit you teleport up and hit you down. Then they fly down and hit you up again... and over and over then they call you noobs when you accuse them of scripting.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the end it dosent help you, it works against you. you loose ki real wuick when you bind too many teleports to that button. so when it comes down to it, it will help you escape but when youre there charging ki, the other person slams you woth melee or something.

Best answers
Thats why one time when i was playing i just couldnt keep up with someone. He moved around so much with teleport i couldnt come close to hitting him.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A very efficient way to win against even bind users is to use a style that is based on swoop+fall. A very important aspect of that is to KEEP MOVING (and keep charging), if you stop for a second, u're gone. Keep moving and no multiple teleport bind will ever touch you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
What I hate are scripters like people who hit you in the air and right as they hit you teleport up and hit you down. Then they fly down and hit you up again... and over and over then they call you noobs when you accuse them of scripting.

Umm those are scripts buddy, well there is a very minute chance that it could be, but they'd have to have set a number of teleports perfectly to the distance and time to get under the opposing player so as not to lose all of their ki.

Face it, some people have this thing called 'skill'. It's wierd. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said they were scripters :rolleyes:

edit: lol I just saw Mr. Satan Scripter in your sig lol :)

Best answers
let them use tele scripts in 1.1 they will drain all their ki and get a royal beating after they are done

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
I just saw Mr. Satan Scripter in your sig lol :)
he is a good scriptor though. he makes scripts that are for fun. like his transform script thingy. and his victory dance script.:D and his list of fun scripts goes on. and im sure he may have some "other" scripts on the side but he cant release those. or maybe hes against that i dont know.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant script the up + down hit from what i know, it would be virtually impossible to time it.
95% of the time, the hit up + down + up + ... hits are pure skill, no scripting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, there is probably a way but it wouldn't be easy, therefore a huge waste of time.

The only thing I have scripted that is considered a "cheat" by some is the multiple zanzoken thing, but it doesn't give that much of an advantage, unless you're running away. Just because it's a script doesn't mean you don't lose ki, when I use my zanzoken thing (I always use full, too lazy to practice w/ the lower ones) I am drained of about 90-94% of my ki, requiring me to recharge; so whatever time I gain in teleporting I lost due to having to charge up.

All my other scripts are performance tweaks, fun stuff, or just things to make stuff more efficient (like my AFK script).

Don't go hating scripters thinking "Ooh! He's a scripter, he makes cheats!" not to say that there aren't cheat scripts (They're alot on Counter-Strike >_>).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom