• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got drunk last night and woke up in the woods. All you have is your wallet, and its contents. You have a condom inside. You don't know where you are or how long you'll be there. You're scared. You should make a fire, just in case you're forced to stay the night (apparently, the sun has to be right on top of you). Hmm. You don't have matches or a lighter, so what should you do? Open your wallet, take out a condom. Watch this instructional video to find out what to do next:

http://stupidbeaver.com/use-condoms-to-make-fire

If it's night, you're ****ed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the most brilliant thing I have ever seen...You're also screwed if there's a really hot chick with you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or she is.

Wink wink.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, that's pretty clever. I don't think I would've ever thought of that. o_x

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not much of a use when there is no direct sun light around :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A cool scenario would be like this:
A guy takes his gf to a picnic, the girl lost the matches, and you get out the condom, she slaps you then you light the fire, and then she says she's sorry and she'll make it up to you *wink*.
But thats just the puberty in me thinking.

I doubt I'll ever be in the situation zeonix stated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Why would you stop trying to find civilization in the middle of the day when sunlight is optimal? This is the worst life saving technique in the world. Unless you're a fatty and just want to wait to be rescued, not like you'd ever use that condom anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Why would you stop trying to find civilization in the middle of the day when sunlight is optimal? This is the worst life saving technique in the world. Unless you're a fatty and just want to wait to be rescued, not like you'd ever use that condom anyways.
okay, more fitting scenario:

Your on a ship cruise or some kinda sea transporter. It sinks, you swim or float to a deserted island. need fire to either keep you warm through the night or cook your food you somehow get.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in a sense condoms DO save lives in the abstract idea of Preventing unwanted ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom