computer freezes completely

Best answers
it's pissing me off, i've been playing for a couple days now but when i play for a while the screen just stops, and the sound gets stuck in a loop, i cant CTRL ALT DEL it either when i press the keyboard the pcspeaker blips me. otherwise this game ROXX HELP!!!! thanx.

Best answers
ok first is that you have set your graphics card to opengl 2. if your playin beta 1.0 and using bots then do not put 20 on put like 8 3. if you got beta 1.1 with the new bots and everything then there is somtin wrong the way u installed the bots or game. if this happened on servers on the net that could be that you have a slow 56k , 28k modems and cuts out becuase the server can not wait for it!

Best answers
i am on opengl, and on 1.1. but the freezing doesnt happen on loadup its during the game, i'll be playing anywhere from 3 minutes to like 70 minutes and it'll freeze, it seems to be random and it might be a graphics issue but im not sure as it's happened while flying while just standing around and while firing a beam. usually i think it happens when fps drops like when too many people come into the server or something like that.

Best answers
Maybe your CPU is overheating? When it overheats, it crashes the game for me also.

Best answers
Bump.

I have the same problem, whenever I play for a while it freezes on me and I have to press Esc right away because if I just wait it out I can't do anything and I have to force restart.

I'm running on OpenGL, 1.1, have the bots on the homepage(Yes, the right ones, this has happened before I've had the bots though), a cable modem, and a steady 60fps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom