Completely lost ESF

Best answers
Ok, last night, my whole entire ESF had gotten deleted, along with Steam, now i'm trying to figure out what my options are on how to get it back. Do I have to re-download ESF? And also, I also need some steps on installing it if I re-download, cause it has been so long since I've done it, so I mean like tell me what folders to install it to and all that other stuff. Can someone please tell me what my options are on getting ESF back?

Best answers
How do I re-install ESF with no ESF re-install file?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant.. go get steam, and then go get ESF exe at esfworld or sumthin

have fun

Best answers
Alright, now, i'm installing ESF, and when it asks if I want to install it or not, the Install button doesn't highlight, so I can't click on it. Anyone know what I can do to fix the problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might try reading the link Grega gave you.

Best answers
I did and it still didn't answer my question......

Best answers
See, when you say "run" Half-Life once, what do you mean exactly? Run the game, like turn it on and then off?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, just load up the training mission or something, then quit. The instant you start up your first game of Half-Life, it creates the proper folder structure mods need to install.

Best answers
Alright, it's working now. Thanks everyone ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I'd take a closer look at step 6.

You couldve just said what step six was when he first asked..

How was he susposed to know that what was gonna fix the problem, he may of thought his installer was broken.

:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
You couldve just said what step six was when he first asked..

How was he susposed to know that what was gonna fix the problem, he may of thought his installer was broken.

:rolleyes:
Tell me, what would be the point of having a sticky if I have to state the information in it for every thread that pops up? If people would actually read what they are given, it would have been over by the second post.

As well, if you've got something to say to me, and only me, you can use a PM, and not spam this thread up. Please do so in the future.

Now since his problem has been solved, this thread gets a shank in the arse.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom