Best answers
I made a complete mapping FAQ for mapping with Worldcraft for ESF. Well not on the actuall mapping but on getting it set up. I was hoping to just paste the text up here on the message board... but it seems like it won't. So I put it up on my website. click here to view it. :fight:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
thnx for the thnx =)

oh, and for all of you who dont know ... my name is [-=S2k=-]DJ-Ready ^^ its just [-=S2k=-]DJ-R on the forums becouse i cant use more characters for my name here ^^ but nm ^^

EDIT
Tutorial: Configuring Hammer + Basics of mapping

hey hey, ive just finished a small tutorial to show you n00bs the basics of mapping ^^
maybe that helps ya a lil bit
www.s2k-clan.de.vu/tutorial/tutorial.html

solong

DJ-Ready

Best answers
if i could i would make it a sticky beacause now i got something to go off of. *goes and learns*

*grabs head* oh nm my head hurts even looking at all the greek stuff. trying to set it up is tough also lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too Bad You Didn't Make That When I Was Learning How To Map :p

Best answers
Ima stickify this one... This way I can just point here instead of having to walk people through.
Thank you.

Best answers
Thanks esf_STRYKER. Im glad it helped some people :fight:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the bsp file is the compiled map/rmf file .. u need to compile your map to bsp ...
you can only play maps in hl in bsp format

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your tutorial and it helped me alot :D. But when I try to play my map it goes into ESF and it says its working but then freezes, after that Half-Life closed and so did WorldCraft. I am pretty sure I followed your tutorial, does that happen alot or is it just a once in a while thing?

Best answers
Hye Dj, your tutorial is great, but i'm having trouble with the zip file at the bottom, every time i download it, it says zip is currupt, does this zip work? Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom