complaints about this brilliant mod

Best answers

I would like to make some complaints about this other wise brilliant mod.Firstly and this is the second time i am moaning on this and that is that the voices for the characters are messed.Goku when he is hit or dies sounds like krillin.if they never say the noises in the series get someone to make a impression its better than playing with a Krillin/Goku.Cell on stage 1 sound lik imperfect cell when he fires gallit gun and perfect cell when he fires special beam cannon.And sounds like cell stage 1 in his acsended form.same with a large amount of characters.(Its the small things that make a difference.)secondly and this is asking much but I am sure most people would agree...we could use for more characters and screw this create your own.some people dont have the software or the knowledge to do that.It wouldnt hurt to have a Dubura or Supreme Kai.So what if they cant ascend you guys made buu start of so powerful to start make these characters start off strong.Apart from that great job, looking forward to advanced melee and beta1.2 it sounds like its gonna be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. don't make make whole posts in another font/ size/ color ... it's just for a few words

if I understood you, you were only suggesting to change a few sounds, and make adding chars/ attacks possible for the public ... the rest was for me like "well done" ... if I'm wrong, tell me

Quote: Goku when he is hit or dies sounds like krillin
I suggest to complain again to Toriyama ... it's not ESFs fault ... and I don't think the sound artist of ESF would take a krillins sound into gokus folder

cell on stage 1 ... when did he do a gallit gun ??? when a sbc ??? sorry but creating a voice with only a computer is (almost) impossible ... these sounds are just cut out of the series and maybe a lil bit edited ... the team can't get the original voices from all DBZ chars just to let them speak some attacks which aren't that good in DBZ ... the team also can't create sounds which weren't ever in DBZ

the adding chars and attacks for public ...
that's not possible in the HL engine (I think) ... the chars have to be inside of the code ... sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom