complain about the model page off AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ive been a view times on that site, and ive even mailed the owner of it, but he hasnt put credits on his site, and ive found a skin edit off mine

if you guys dont believe it download the goku with the king kai logo on his back from this site, the credits are in the zip file

http://www.animefreak-clan.com/models_goku_e.php

PLEASE GIVE CREDITS ON THAT SITE!!!!!!

and ive posted in the model section, cause its about a model page

Bolteh2

B
lol, im the only guy with credits on it :p

anyway, i agree, creator of site, place credits ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... lets give them a hand shall we?
i'll post as many credits as i remember..

battle damaged gohan= by azn
goten= god gundam

bleh... im too lazy to find and say the others..i hope he takes off the files or put the CORRECT credits ^_^

Best answers
Sorry im a member of the AFC clan because of that when you want to have credits write it in this thread and i giving it to moran !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bolteh2

B
how about you guys brief first and read the READ ME files (or any other txt file)

anyway, im kinda happy that you put unknown there instead of / or "me" etc

Best answers
yes we want them:rolleyes:

the goku with the king kai logo: credits for the model and the original skin for the ESF team, en the logo -=The Wes=-

and the credits shijing told in this thread

Best answers
Well, spamming on these fourms and whinning about another site not giving credits, will probrably not help anyone...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whos spamming now? hey its you!

BTW, i also think that there should be credit, i think that you can find the original creators on redsaiyan.... im not sure that all the models are there, but i think some wil.....

Best answers
hi sorry, that i saw this thread so late.

The problem is, that in the most zips are no readme included. So i posted "unkown". I got this files from many different people....
Please mail me the files with an short readme . I will update the page as soon as posible. Hope you unterstand it and that you are not angry.

*edit
i know that my english sucks....

Best answers
Originally posted by son-moran
hi sorry, that i saw this thread so late.

The problem is, that in the most zips are no readme included. So i posted "unkown". I got this files from many different people....
Please mail me the files with an short readme . I will update the page as soon as posible. Hope you unterstand it and that you are not angry.

*edit
i know that my english sucks....
thats not true, in my zip is a readme and a comment if you open the zip file

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wangster
whos spamming now? hey its you!
Not smart to talk back to a mod. We're licensed to "spam" in order to get our points across about what we do or do not prefer posted in the forums.

However, since this thread is being taken somewhat seriously by the AFC clan this thing can stay open. Keep posting credits and making sure they are attached to the site as it goes along.

Best answers
You shouldn't be spamming the forums with this stuff...if you have a problem just simply "PM" the person who made to site and resolve your problem that way...all this thread is gonna turn out to be is a total flameage fest.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont see the problem with credit, if you know you did it, then there shouldnt be a problem, of course if you feel that your not a "godlike" modeller youll take all the attention that you get

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe thats pretty lame, they forgot the credits, plus they all say creator:unknown.
I thinks the clan should do some homework on who the modeler/editors were before they host them.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny enough i knew 99.9% that would be the outcome, so i downloaded all of the models i planned on checking out

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt close it, he just linked to a page that said section down link to a different page, like your link above

Best answers
yeah, your right but i think he just put some credits on his site and if he dont know the credits, why wont he ask them on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom