complain about the model page off AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see how long he keeps it up now, shouldnt have "said that aloud",..but if anyone wants any of the models he had on that site and he does close it, ill send them to you,

btw, this is the only forum i seen give a **** about credits on models,

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
btw, this is the only forum i seen give a **** about credits on models,
It's all for the greater good. Do or die, your choice.

I'm not sure if I understand your angle here though. Are you saying that you're glad we give a ****, or confused as to why?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i only see where credits would be worth anything if the model was on a commercial or highly succesful game, or unless someone is saying THEY made the model when they didnt, i see no harm in "forgetting" to place credit

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright his thread has lost it's original purpose, the rest of the peole, take out your dealings via PM of this whole dilemna

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
well i only see where credits would be worth anything if the model was on a commercial or highly succesful game, or unless someone is saying THEY made the model when they didnt, i see no harm in "forgetting" to place credit
I hope this isn't the way the rest of you see it.

If I spend 20-40 hours on a nice model or a great skin, I want credit for it. I don't want credit given out to someone who took between 5 and 20 minutes to change the hair color to take credit for all of my work. People submit these to the community for free, the least we can do is give them due credit for what they've done, and not pretend they don't exist at all. See, if you don't give someone else credit, people who don't know will assume it is yours. You don't have to say it. You *do* however *have* to say who did make it so as to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom