Best answers
I've got a prob compiling my map.
0 brushes (totalling 0 sides) discarded from clipping hulls
CreateBrush:
10..20..30..40..50..60..70..80..90..Error: Entity 0, Brush 198, Side 6: has a coplanar plane at (-1519, -1391, -80), texture C1A4_C1C
Error: brush with coplanar faces
Description: The map has a problem which must be fixed
Howto Fix: Check the file ZHLTProblems.html for a detailed explanation of this problem

how can I fix it. I can't find ZHLTProblems.html.
Please help me

Best answers
ill help but ill assume u've been to valve erc site!
at main page of valve erc, look at side panel on left at the links and click on the zhlt (i think, sumthin startin with z for zoner!!!). that'll take u to zoner's hl tools site ITSELF!!!. look up ur prob there. i've had same prob myself w/ findin his site!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I can´t compile anything!!!!:cry:
Even if Hitman gave me some advise.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVERYTHING!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:
I just installed worldcraft and i downloaded tutorials,zhlt,this hull thing and other stuff but i don´t know how to use it!!!

PLEAASSEE KIIIILLL MEEE!!!!

I mean : PLEEAASSEE HEEELPP ME!!!

Best answers
hav u looked at the compiling thread.
theres a link sumwhere to a mappin tutorial by dj-ready! theres a few things in there that would be of great help. thats how i got to successfully compiling a few of my maps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´ll give it a try!!!(i hope it works . I only made some maps for c&c generals and warcraft 3) I really want to make a map (i already got a lot of ideas but i´m still a rookie)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe thats my site. If ya need help or questions just ask. The picture is messed though (1 of em but ill fix it). If you read the stickies...

*EDIT* All fixed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks!!!
You know i got some problems with my english(yeah i´m a stupid german guy!!!)
HitmanXtreme has shown me some tutorials in german but the pics are missing so i have not so much use for them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you are in Hammer go to Map then Check for Errors and if it says no errors then I don't know. If there are then highlight each one and see what it may be caused by.

Best answers
ya got it right xxshadowxx. i'm spreadin it around 4 ppl to visit 4 their probs if ya don't mind. its v good so should be "advertised" more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom