compiling errors

Best answers
when i try and compile models in ms3d, i get up to this point and it makes erros and freezes

its not only for that model either, i tried somethign as simple as decompiling trunks and goku and recompiling them without touching contents in folder and got same problem

Best answers
Well to be honest i dont really know much about this program but if the errors started suddenly, and its with every model, maybe something changed in your system that makes the program crash.

Could be a windows update or something, or you could try to reinstall the program, but like i said i dont know much about this program.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is your milkshape install or your computer thats messed up, probabaly an issue with your videocard or sumthin like that,

i say that cuz ive been using milkshape for years, (even before i technically started modelling) and ive never encountered an error like that, it looks like the error you get when you have the skins in the wrong format, but you said you didnt touch em, so thats not it, like i said i been using milkshape a long time and that would be the only thing that would casue an error like that when compiling, everything else doesnt crash out and it tells you what the problem is,

try reinstalling milkshape, get the newest version, 1.7.1, if hat dont work the problem is something on your computer,

cant really say much more than that though, since that error message doesnt really explain the problem, read the error log its aid it created maybe a missing required file or sumthin simple like that is the culprit

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to get that error. I couldnt figure out what it was so I downgraded to 1.6.6. I dunno whats so different or better between the past couple versions. Nothing drastic enough to make me wanna upgrade again.

Best answers
where would i look to find the error log? im a n00b =\

Best answers
the best... safest Milkshape version... 1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom