[Competition] Win a premium minecraft account!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well the difference between pride and ego is, pride is kinda optional, and ego is not. I mean that it is possible to have an ego, without pride. But not possible vice-versa.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Simple and short.

Our Ego is our will to live our greed to move forward.

Loose that and you either end up dead by suicide or on pills that make you think you are happy, while you rest in a nice white room with pillows all over the walls and a suit with its sleeves tied behind your back.
You know what? It sounds like a nice place.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK the winner was a tough decision Fortnox and Grega, I liked fortnox's piece because it was inspired yet he also gave his own opinion which is not like mine but was very interesting to read. Grega's writing was less interesting with the given scenario, but he states which is very important that the ego is your 'will'. He also pointed out that pride is like or the same as ego, they are both like wild horses and behave in a similar way.

Now what's really interesting is that fortnox writes this: 'when faced with your absolute insignificance in the grand scheme of the universe, your ego keeps you grounded and safe.'

To me I do not see any wrong in proving each and everyone's nothingness, isn't this what some religious scholar's are constantly battling for? The idea that there is something beyond the made up fantasy world of our own base desires. This ties a lot with ego because I believe this is the point people are missing, what if this world and everything in it is an illusion? By this we shift pointing the blame on other peoples ego's and point it towards our selves which is without a question a damn good thing for civilization.

Fortnox wins because of an insane amount of detail by my standards(lol).

Thanks for everyone who participated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom