Compeition 12/7 - 23/7

Best answers
KK this has changed to be around winter time, u can draw what u like into the picture but must be around that time of year so have fun :)

Photoshop will also be allowed now but still please of proof of your work need to show your layers of the .psd file

and the judges are David, Krazyace and Tryforce. That is all :p

Now have fun and get drawing :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, maybe i'll enter... can i ink it? i'll just use pencil if not

Best answers
lol...wow i didnt expect to be remembered like that

=shrugs= well dont forget about miss0r tda/diablo him > me and he can uhh make the board uneven and give more help to judges

i wont be joining this one tho(as in not drawing...ill judge it tho ^.^) original art is somethin i love :)

enough about me...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and God bless...

also HI NESS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i gues there wont be so manny ppeeps joining x_x ... i gues you need to do a competition where eevrybody can do a theme about something whats givin and the peeps who are joining will doing a thing on that theme: Example:
<center>--Summer----</center>
(everybody who join will do something similar like this:)
beach,Someones sitting at the street and is melting..

all those examples.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i might be better as a judge =P

Best answers
eh...yea id agree with tryforce on this...do something so people can be more open ended....stead of having to ONLY and alllllwaays draw dbz...that wayif ya gave anidea liek summer u ahve a option of drawing goku in the hot hot sun OR u could draw somethin realistic

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of using your reall name and forum name....i suggest that you need to show your layers of the .psd file, i can put my name on any work as well and claim its mine, but if i dont have the psd...i cant claim it mine...just a suggestion :p

and also say a theme of what to draw..its way easier if you say "Draw a summer theme" instead of "Draw whatever you like" cos you dont have any inspiration...but i probably wont be joining since i suck at coloring and shading >.<

Best answers
*points at main post* not anymore changed that yesterday. unless its bugged out and its saying it still is

Best answers
w00t i r teh Judge

anyway...uh NESs erm...i have been workin on your request(cuz i been doin morkaths and i messed his up too many times so i put it on hold....i messed urs up twice...so the this third one islookin promisin)

back ontopic good luck everyone :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
request o_O
refresh my memory :O

was it one of the 2 requests from Me and Morkath? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom