Company of Heroes - 14th of September

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know about you people, but I am eargely awaiting the release of this game. It has been a blast so far, and I love the fact that micromanagement isnt as intense as in DoW.

The new demo has came out, and now everybody can have play it. The skirmish map is a little weak in my opinion, but since i'm more of an urban combat dude, that can be expected.

WAR STORIES TIME~

[23:42:32] <@bapplebo`> <story> it was a stalemate, with nazi's rushing tanks and me using 7+ anti-tanks to kill them off
[23:43:00] <@bapplebo`> then while he was busy trying to win the stalemate, i rushed my engineers around taking all the fuel and munition points
[23:43:20] <@bapplebo`> sooner than later, i sent a recon plane over his base, para-dropped a squad and an anti-tank gun
[23:43:50] <@bapplebo`> then he moved his tanks back to defend his base, but i hit his rear armor with my guns
[23:43:59] <@bapplebo`> so i sent the stalemate soldiers to help kill the base</story>

Who else is awaiting this game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is so fun. I'll be playing it many a night at my buddys house when it comes out.

Destructible environments + Nazis = Win.

Best answers
so there are only 2 factions? i dunno, this might prove to get repetitive, and learning strats will be pretty easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dirty said:
so there are only 2 factions? i dunno, this might prove to get repetitive, and learning strats will be pretty easy.
Damn reality! Why does it always have to be so boring?

...anyway, has anybody picked this up yet? All the reviews I've read say it's incredible, so I'm thinking of getting it.

Best answers
What i played of the beta made me love the game, so i will be picking this title up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom