Comp HOT

Best answers
Ok I was playin sim city 4 and was kinda a new city and then a blue screen poped up then the comp restarted so I was like weird... then I restarted palyed again and it restarted again I was like WTF... I went into my bios finding my 1700+ (Not overclocked) was at 60c!!! (140f) My god! I just took my case off.. and im gonna see if this helps... does anyone know y it is so hot?

Thanks in Advance

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm 60c is perfectly alright when your computer is under stress. Mine gets up to 60 while playing games. If it is 60 while in 2d mode (desktop work) then you have a problem. You might want to look into getting better cooling like a new cpu heatsink and fan as well as some case fans.

Best answers
Or maybe there is a wrong setting in BIOS.
My comp sometimes get shut off when it reaches 60c.
And sometimes, something odd happens. I play a game and suddenly the temp skyrockets to 90c, which is likely false.

When I dusted off my fans and motherboard fans and checked my wires, my comp is suddenly doing better and it barely shuts off when the comp is on full stress.

Best answers
Nah HSU, AMD can go up to 90 Degrees Celcius and safely and stably run.

Thats how they are designed.

Sounds like a possible driver issue?

Best answers
maybe thats how my comp caught fire hmmmm maybe i should start turning my comp off at night

Best answers
There is a tool that monitors Temperature and can even activate cooling.

When I activated the AMD strengthed cooling it works much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reason why it would overheat is if the tool is broken then.

off-topic
[mod]veggeto clean out your pms, but i may as well tell you right here lol
i wont be able to make you a sig, unless you are willing to wait about 1 more week because i have finals to study for and thats gonna take most of my time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom