Comp #9 TMNT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Booler said:
environment hmm is pretty empty and simple also the lighting could be better and why dont you use AA ??
PSP specs. I never said i was finished with the enviroment nor the lighting, infact I stated that I just started it.

Best answers
@Booler : You might want to wait until after textures to judge environments. With different camera views the environment could even be too much. It's all about angles and finished presentation so you might need to wait for that to judge.

@Teknik : Very well done, a unique perspective on the turtles and it's perfectly catching the feel of them. Almost like an alternate universe take. Can't wait to see how that background turns out

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I'm liking the looks of this man! =D cant wait to see that scene finished!

Best answers
ye sry ^^ didnt read that you just started with the environment :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if the whole photosourcing conclusion only applies for moderators though.
comments like that are unneeded, your dispute with gir over photosourcing has nothing to do with "moderators",
The rules for him are no different for him than they are for you when it comes to posting models/skins,
and it has ALWAYS been that way.

I know you were just trying to sneak in a smartass comment, (as you always do), but ya know what? im starting to get real tired of em.

if you cannot learn to post without disrupting my section, I will have you removed from it. (again)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice stuff Teknik
Be sure to credit your government for the sewer textures!!

Did you model with max? If so how did u get the water like that? =O

Best answers
i guess the water use a about 55% reflection and maybe a bumb, or spraying option or what its called in english ^^"

Best answers
looks just awsome = 0 but i got a strange conclusion that the skin looks like a wievport grab i mean the body dunno, maybe im retarded xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nataku, get rid of, or make smaller one of your signatures. 200pixel limit. if you dont, we'll do it for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
I will have you removed from it. (again)
Rofl, I'd like to know when I was removed from it before.

@ ShadyD - Yeah it's modeled with max and Booler called the water texture :)

@ Natuku - I turned off Anti Aliasing for the renders.

Edit..

Started texturing some of the enviroment. I plan to keep this entire scen including the turtles to about 5k or 5.5k triangles. So I'm going to be adding a lot with alpha mapped planes later. (graffiti, papers laying on the ground, etc.) It looks sorta dull at the moment but should be pretty nice when I get finished.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The enviroment coming along nicely there, Tek. Great character models, hopefully i'll be able to crit something when the scene is done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what? its so sunny in the undeground? wow never seen this! ;)

keep up!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:

keep up!
I may be wrong \o/ but I think it's a WIP! =O

Looking great man, looking forward seeing the s*** on the walls xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:

keep up!
If you notice the ladder going up, there's going to be a hole in the top. thus, the main lightsource lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed, but they are too far away for that much light to surround them, ever been in a sewer? one manhole doesnt create that much light.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know. I've just have random lights thrown in there for now. Makes it easier to see the textures, but when I get the textures done then I'm going to rework hte lighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
i know. I've just have random lights thrown in there for now. Makes it easier to see the textures, but when I get the textures done then I'm going to rework hte lighting.
yup yup , go for it =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol stop juding it as if its a finished project and focus on the texture instead of the lighting for now..
Coming along great Tek.. i wish there was a ninja turtles game for the PSP...ownage....Atleast.. your scene makes me think that.. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom