Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean assigning sounds to animations, i suggest you get yourself the Brolly made by GG and Kama (the original one, with the sounds and ****) and decompile it, the open the qc with notepad and check the walking animations.
You'll be surprised...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For god's sake people, i bet there are some good pros around that can make a great work in no time, c'mon, the models are already made right? they are the ones on the videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V35OD4WSq3Y
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p5Utf3RuNqQ&feature=related

Right?

They just need some sweet animations and sounds...and sprites :D:D
We've had this discussion before, scroll up.
As far as im aware, There is a model with textures.
Sprites, sounds and some animations are missing.

Find an animator first. Than you can go harass the previous animators for the files.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fyi ive still got the all the animations we did yonks ago, along with the model/skin and even a partially compiled .mdl of tien. also got the model/skin of choutzu along with the skeleton rig,trial anims and test compile too. so if any animator wishes to take on the torch just give us a bell on msn or somthing and i'll try to sort you out with what animations have been done.

whats left to do is half of tiens animations to be done/redone and choutzu's entire animation setup.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got lightwave 9.0 from a friend mine, and I was thinking in learning how to model to help out in this project. Is there a Tutorial of lightwave 9.0 so I can learn faster?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah dude, if you were keeping up. the model and skin is already complete. Its the animations that everyone is worried about.

But like we promised, we WILL add Tien / Chaotzu if you guys animate him. I already have enough on my plate as it it.. ^_^

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have plenty of time this year. So I may get around to doing this myself. Anyone got a copy of the model with the skeleton?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously I will animate this BY MYSELF.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this char is done and the team accepts it, esf will have all the principal fighting characters of dbz (execpt yamcha but that one got beaten up by dr.Gero so it doesn't matter :p). Good luck, I'm here to make suggestions if needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl man I was drunk when I posted that...

I'm still considering it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to set the model like negative something below the floor because of the scaling hey?

What was that again?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I have to set the model like negative something below the floor because of the scaling hey?

What was that again?
yep,but if screw up his position all u have to do is write this line in the qc file: $origin 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
modify that underline part and the model wil go up or down (ex: 2.000000 or -2.000000) that should do it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom