Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Neck look strange, but anyway :) It's awesome i can help you to add sounds i'm good sounds maker ;) .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense to those animators that worked hard on the animations, but some of them are quite terrible animations tbh, some are truly terrifying such as fly idle... hit tits are throbbing ffs. Then you have some really nice ones there though, but some just look well... retarded.

Best answers
how many people are working on the model ?
lets hope this time the model will be finished and maybe put in game

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the past there were a lot of them. The whole thing died 3 times though. Hope you make the fourth time a lucky one though ^^

So you can start "Project Gotenks" after this XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who is working on this btw? because i wudnt mind churning out a couple of animations myself (redoing the really bad ones :x) =

Best answers
well.. i dont know why to work on tien.. lets face it. after Tien the comunity must work on chaoz (the litle white boy, friend of tien :p) and i dont see the point in add then..
the only way in my opinion for this project be a sucess is add Yancha too and make tien, chaoz and yancha buddys of kiririn. Or just make tien and chaoz buddys of kiririn.

sorry. i think im not the only one that thought about it.

Best answers
well.. i dont know why to work on tien.. lets face it. after Tien the comunity must work on chaoz (the litle white boy, friend of tien :p) and i dont see the point in add then..
the only way in my opinion for this project be a sucess is add Yancha too and make tien, chaoz and yancha buddys of kiririn. Or just make tien and chaoz buddys of kiririn.

I think it's a good Idea ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Tien was suggested many times from the side of the comunity. So teh team said OK. You give us good models, sounds and animations and well put him ingame.

Thats how this project started. The comunity accepted. I still think its preety bad for the comunity to not be able to finish it though.

There are lots of talented people who worked on this. I just wonder why they wernt able to finish it.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
lack of entuziasm(sorry if spelled wrong) i guess. i still don't get it how DT has the strenght to finnish all of those animations =x

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lack of entuziasm(sorry if spelled wrong) i guess. i still don't get it how DT has the strenght to finnish all of those animations =x
Mastasurf standing next to him with a gun to his head is probably the source of his endless motivation :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doormat, mind posting a list of what you've done and are hoping to do? If possible please upload a rar or something so i can be sure anything i do will be compatible.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7qkpvk
done:
fly_idle
fly_back
fly_forward
fly_left
fly_right
tommorow i'm planning to do:
fly_down
fly_up
fly_fall
and if i'll make it i'll go for idle and deep idle.
sorry if the animations are'nt perfect, but i'm still rookie at this
better than what i can do i tried to do an idle animation where he has his hands on his hips kind of went screwey

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty good to me, just to make sure, you've used the link kaination posted on mega upload yeah? and you havent decompiled the model into the same folder as all the smd's since the model in that file is different to the ms3d file in there, found this out the hard way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom