Comments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just a short quick suggestion

<3 it or hate it.

maybe add comments for news on the front page?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was there for a while, but people abused it. Though maybe there is a way to hook the news into the forum, I think I've seen that before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe have a sub-section in ESF Chat about News? or something. dont know, early, and im just throwing out suggestions

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It was there for a while, but people abused it. Though maybe there is a way to hook the news into the forum, I think I've seen that before.
Yea, a lot of websites has their news linked up the forums, like Corona Bytes. But honestly I have no idea how to do that. *shrugs*, would be nice thought if I knew. But I'm rather lazy to search for such thing :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Yea, a lot of websites has their news linked up the forums, like Corona Bytes. But honestly I have no idea how to do that. *shrugs*, would be nice thought if I knew. But I'm rather lazy to search for such thing :p
Just copy and paste XD

Than again if its big news people usualy make a topic on the forum themselvs ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just copy and paste XD
Lol, no. If you post on the forums and or news, it automatic adds the same text / links on the main news / forum page as well. That kind of feature.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mechmod had their news system hooked up to the forum. It would be nice and I'm all for it if its easy to do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
While I was an admin over at secret saiyan, a script was run in php to each news post on the front page, and each news post was done via the forum. This was using phpbb. It could be done with most other forum programs aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom