Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Best answers
Ok, so the full game was released this past monday. Who got it?

I nabbed me the Kane Edition. We need to get a game going :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've played the demo, and the full game. It's pretty awesome to be honest! But, some things disappointed me. But overal, the game rocks all C&C games in my opinion. 10/10.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have a computer capable of playing it, but the cast rocks. Kucan, Michale Ironside, and even Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian, anyone?) I'll get it eventually though when I get a better comp.

Best answers
I don't have a computer capable of playing it, but the cast rocks. Kucan, Michale Ironside, and even Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian, anyone?) I'll get it eventually though when I get a better comp.
Same here :( . From what i'v seen the game is uber cool, can't w8 to play it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that alot of people were having desync errors on multiplayer. Id call it typical EA, but it sounds like some people are enjoying the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is great. It actually doesn't have horribly steep requirements despite its looks--so if you think your rig can't handle it, give the demo a whirl and see how it goes.

That being said, it's a great game, of course I expected it to be great all along. A merging of the best parts of all the CNCs, it is destined to be the favored CNC for a long time to come.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The GDI & NOD buildings / units, etc have been greatly improved. But, the thing I was disappointed at was the new alien race which you can choose with the custom play. The alien race is very simular to the GDI / NOD buildings, almost the same.. I expected it to be different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the demo for the 360 version came out the other day.

you can only be the gdi but its alright.

do you know if they patched the game yet i heard te nod super unit thing sucks or something. and also the mammoth tanks for the gdi are strong as hell.

i upgraded to railguns, and beat the alexandria level with one mammoth tank. and online they are just crazy. i like to just make tons of the predator tanks with rail guns and anti aircraft jeeps for fun.

i also didnt really like how easy you can use your powers. i liked the generals theme better where you unlocked them as you gained experience (thats fine in cnc3) but they had longer cooldowns. in cnc3 its just like you have money? ok heres like 4 seperate powers to call in reinforcements and artillery strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom