Comic super heroes vs The earth special forces (characters, not game)

Who will win or at least have a better chance?

• Comics Super Heroes (CSH)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Earth Special Forces (ESF)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Who would you think will have the best chance of a overall win as a tag team fight, comics super heroes or the ESF?

lets call the Comics Super Heroes CSH, ok?

From the CSH: who will have the best chance against someone from the ESF?

From the ESF: who will have the best chance against someone from CSH?

Is superman stronger than Yamcha or Tien?

lol, theres tons of more scenarios, you can also put your own scenario

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone from esf...

Zeo pwns the hell out of Superman

now if your speaking of the actual game characters you really think any comic hero can stand against someone that can destroy a planet then instantly warp to 50,000 lightyears away? (goku, btw). or stand up to attacks that can cleanly cut mountains/planets in half?

believe this or not, superheroes need oxygen to survive

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Franklin Richards is pretty much more powerful than everyone in the DBZ Universe and Marvel Universe combined. Then of course, there's the Silver Surfer and the Incredible Hulk, neither of which need to be able to breathe in space. In World War Hulk, the green giant took on Black Bolt's voice and not only survived, but took him out immediately afterwards. Throw Sentry and Dr. Strange into the mix and we have ourselves a massacre.

We could always go the route of Adam Warlock getting the Infinity Gauntlet and it's gems, but I suppose that wouldn't be fair to the Z-warriors.

On the DC side of things, you have Batman who I think is supposed to be attaining godhood soon and will be replaced as the mortal Batman by one of his proteges. Tap Superman into the mix who, again, doesn't need to breathe into the mix and is super powered by just about every kind of star out there, and again, we have ourselves a massacre.

You'd have to pit the Z-Warriors against a character who is closer to hero than super in order for the Z-Warriors to win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last superhero vs z hero turned out into a giant flame war :p

And i agree with Vod_Dei and i know that there are fanboys who will say, with foam coming from their mouth and nostrils " OMFG goku will win because i'd like to have his babies". But if you take into consideration actual physical facts and so on and so forth, the Z warriors dont stand a chance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most powerful comic character = God. From what I read in the bible, God > all. 'tis good fiction. Kind of evil in the first few thousand pages though.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Most powerful comic character = God. From what I read in the bible, God > all. 'tis good fiction. Kind of evil in the first few thousand pages though.

"I'M HILARIOUS, E-CONTROVERSIAL, AND E-EDGY, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME PLX"
I'm not a religious person, and I still think that's one of the most ignorant and droll posts I've seen. Keep this crap off of my forum, that kind of trash blatantly and deliberately provokes retorts. The first sentence would've been actually kind of funny, but the "TIS GOOD FICTION HURRRR" just made me groan and facepalm. Please keep that stuff quiet and go back to randomly avenging things, or something.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bible's not a comic :p

Wasn't God in the Marvel universe explained a bit in the last thread? Something about him being a caricature of one of the big writers?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we're gonna bring up the Living Tribunal, then I suppose we couldn't really imagine Goku giving Dr. Strange or Thanos a challenge either.

I do recall their being a Superman vs Goku article by Wizard.

So, in retrospect... you could argue that DBZ could roll with D.C., but there are outerworldy ultimatums that make any scrimmage with Marvel a false hope for victory.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be fair... goku's kameha waves are concentrated energy, and superman absorbs energy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kinds of energy, Lee? If he absorbed all energy, he would be a black hole. Black holes have the habit of killing/absorbing the universe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kinds of energy, Lee?
Uhh, the killing kind? The kind that people with yellow hair have to strain themselves as if constipated (overused joke, I know, but come on, it's still slightly funny) to shoot at each other.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kinds of energy, Lee? If he absorbed all energy, he would be a black hole. Black holes have the habit of killing/absorbing the universe.
There'd be no Universe if that were true.

Superman is only able to absorb solar energy. He's a walking plant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strictly speaking, the Universe isn't "power" as much as it's a vacuum, although vacuum is the most powerful source of energy in the known universe, it's hard to "suck in" a vacuum the size of the universe.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...a vacuum isn't a source of energy in the way that the Sun creates solar energy (although vacuum energy is a type of energy, and allows the other fundamental forces to exist), let alone the most powerful source of energy. As of right now, gamma ray bursts release more energy than supernovas and are the most powerful sources of energy found in the Universe that we know of. But uh...yeah, black holes don't absorb or kill the Universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the universe with virtually nothing left in it? That was my point. D:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't see your point o_O. If he were to absorb all forms of energy in the way that he absorbs solar energy, he'd just be a transformer of energy as he would utilize all of it to sustain his abilities. Black holes aren't formed because they are able to suck in whatever is near. That's just a byproduct of its existence. There are black holes and super massive black holes all over the Universe, but they're really only affecting their "immediate" (on a cosmic scale) surrounding. We don't know what happens to whatever goes in, so it could very well just be dispelling all of that debris and energy into another part of the Universe.

I'm not trying to be a ****. I really don't know what you're trying to know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh...****, not this thread again...

I say you need to pit individual characters against each other to even begin answering these questions. Pitting Superman against anyone is rediculous, because at some point early in the comic's existence, I'm pretty sure Superman was the very image of flawless invincibility, like the heroes in epic poems like Beowulf. Way back when, the idea of a superhero was for those heros to be perfect Godlike saviors who can do no wrong and who always defeat evil with ease. Nowadays nobody wants to see that. We want our heroes to be fallible and flawed, to have strengths and weaknesses, be they physical or personal. I won't kid myself and say that the Z Fighters, despite being awesomely powerful, are undefeatable, because there are ways around straight physical ability. Like Ghostrider for instance. I've only seen the movie from last year (which sucked ass, I have to say; what a piss-poor performance from Nick Cage...) but I know based on that soul-burning eye technique of his that he could beat Vegeta, or any DBZ villain as long as he got a good look at them. Those little loopholes some "heroes" have around physical combat can completely negate the blunt-force tactics of DBZ. Certainly not every superhero has such a "Deus Ex Machina" at the ready, but a lot of them do. Hell, the old man from Ranma 1/2 could take down any Z Warrior if he just managed to get behind them without having his skull crushed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom