Come one come all and joint the Bill Gates fan club.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I wouldn't join his fan club, I can see why people like him. He's a guy who dropped out of college, yet went on to be the richest man in the world. He's also donated more money than anyone in history, to charity.

How can you hate a philanthropist?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because OMG TEH WINDOZE M$ PROGGIES R TEH SPYING ON ALL OF MY L33Tz0R ACTIVITIES!!!!@!11!1!oneoneone

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Because OMG TEH WINDOZE M$ PROGGIES R TEH SPYING ON ALL OF MY L33Tz0R ACTIVITIES!!!!@!11!1!oneoneone
Like spamming forums? lol

Gates was a visionary early on, but his recent products lack the innovation his earlier ones had.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Gates was a visionary early on, but his recent products lack the innovation his earlier ones had.
that wasnt spam although difficult, at best, to read

edit:well i just spammed...

Best answers
As a CEO, he's an ass. As a person, he's ok.

He donated a million dollars to charity each year, ok? I have as many griefs with M$ as anyone else, but that doesn't make his FOUNDER a jag-off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So edit your post so it isnt spam, rather than just pointing it out.

If theyre going to have a BG fanclub, Im starting one of my own. The Steve Jobs fan club. We all owe Macintosh for both the iPod and Mac OS, which was where the idea for Windows came from, if Im not mistaken.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
So edit your post so it isnt spam, rather than just pointing it out.

If theyre going to have a BG fanclub, Im starting one of my own. The Steve Jobs fan club. We all owe Macintosh for both the iPod and Mac OS, which was where the idea for Windows came from, if Im not mistaken.
Both Microsoft and Apple 'stole' their idea for Windows-based operating systems from Xerox. Steve Jobs is evil. :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is all good, he hasn't directly ****ed me over. My Windows XP runs well, whatever. I only hate him during my Windows ME era.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any common everyday pc user would rather probably create an anti bill gates club to remove bill gates from their system :eek: (well i anyone would dream to own microsoft , but it just needs better and less buggie , patched a bit more and such as there are way to many things to attack in windows). This is just one of the reasons now as to ehy i am considering to switching to linux for general purpose pc use (leave gaming to windows , that way i wouldn't have so much stuff and reformat windows in my usal runs as much)

The closet way people will even get close to Bill Gates is with a t-shirt , a name tag or maybe the nerd from science class getting plastic surgery and some different glasses.

If you search up Bill Gates on newgrounds you might have a bit of a giggle too ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, Bill Gates is ok i guess, but woooooooo

the real man is Richard Branson \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xerox, eh? Then explain why my LC575 cant copy for ****! (I know, I know....)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was bored and couldn't resist doing this ;)

Just comes to prove then rather fixing is software he would make more money and increase his stocks.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That picture doesn't even make sense. When you're advertising a product--ANY PRODUCT--do you point out it's flaws? Especially flaws that will be eventually fixed? No? I didn't think so.

And do you really think Bill Gates is obsessed with squeezing every last drop of money out of people? He's already incomprehensibly wealthy. In any case, Gates isn't even the CEO of Microsoft anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
any common everyday pc user would rather probably create an anti bill gates club to remove bill gates from their system :eek: (well i anyone would dream to own microsoft , but it just needs better and less buggie , patched a bit more and such as there are way to many things to attack in windows). This is just one of the reasons now as to ehy i am considering to switching to linux for general purpose pc use (leave gaming to windows , that way i wouldn't have so much stuff and reformat windows in my usal runs as much)

The closet way people will even get close to Bill Gates is with a t-shirt , a name tag or maybe the nerd from science class getting plastic surgery and some different glasses.

If you search up Bill Gates on newgrounds you might have a bit of a giggle too ^^
I love how everyone likes to rag on him and his OS even though you probably grew up on it. Don't say "well I could switch to Linux anytime LOLOL". You're on Windows now for a reason, if you like Linux so much, then use it and be quiet.

I'd thank Bill if I could. So what if his programs have some flaws in them when released? I've personally had very few problems with Windows ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only time ive experianced problems with windows, it hasnt been windows itself, its been someone not knowing how to use it. or deliberately trying to sabotage it.

in the end. to me, hes just another dude who got lucky, right place, right time, right idea.

and about the whole making money thing... thats kinda what companies do =/ the expand.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
CEO of Microsoft anymore.

..Say what? If that is true, then that is just stupid..

Anyway I don't know if ALL the things people complain about windows is the systems original fault, spyware, viruses, and other abnromal stuff can contribute to the problem. Xp doesn't really crash on me much...Though it is extremely frustrating when a program locks up...But it is giant step from 98 with the damn blue error screen...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:

Just explaining a very common line of thought from many anti-Gates folk.

Not like I'm his good buddy or anything, just something I've noticed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I love how everyone likes to rag on him and his OS even though you probably grew up on it. Don't say "well I could switch to Linux anytime LOLOL". You're on Windows now for a reason, if you like Linux so much, then use it and be quiet.

I'd thank Bill if I could. So what if his programs have some flaws in them when released? I've personally had very few problems with Windows ever.
well it is only targeted alot , that's why I may feel safer on the linux side of things. And most of my folks have had there fair share of bugs/worms on their pcs that i went through and fixed/cleaned & if nessacary reformats.

that picture was jsut made since i was bored and well , generaly nothing intended , but he will always want higher stocks regardless of where he currently stands (and we only are talking about the richest man alive). Though it may be understandable some what to the point of where people will just burn windows (goof thing they setup an legal advantage thing for the everyday computer user which may be a office worker , and depending on the persons knowlege of computers in what area , gives them a little ease)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom