Come one come all and joint the Bill Gates fan club.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smith| said:
I'd thank Bill if I could. So what if his programs have some flaws in them
... because he's written a single line of code in the last 20 years? What? lol (out of context i know, but lots of people think he actually worked on all their products so far)

Yeah, I grew up on Windows stuff too, but I've moved on. (anyone grow up on Unix? lol)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
... because he's written a single line of code in the last 20 years? What? lol (out of context i know, but lots of people think he actually worked on all their products so far)

Yeah, I grew up on Windows stuff too, but I've moved on. (anyone grow up on Unix? lol)
He owns(ed) the company that the programs come from. He probably owns the rights to them. They are, in fact, his programs :eek:. Did I say that he wrote every single line of code in them? No. If I did, I would've said "So what if the programs that he created have had some flaws in them".

If I had said "So what if his dog is sick?" Does that mean that he... created the dog? No.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I love how everyone likes to rag on him and his OS even though you probably grew up on it. Don't say "well I could switch to Linux anytime LOLOL". You're on Windows now for a reason, if you like Linux so much, then use it and be quiet.

I'd thank Bill if I could. So what if his programs have some flaws in them when released? I've personally had very few problems with Windows ever.
pffft, i didnt say i hated him or despised him. I appreciate his work, especially since i cant do any of the stuff he has done/made/bought/donated

but on the other hand, until 3 years ago, i didnt even know why he was rich/famous/notorious or who he was; when someone mentioned "rich as a mother****er" to me, the only name that sprung to mind was the owner of Virgin, Sir Richard Branson

in my eyes, Bill Gates means nothing to me, he hasnt really done much to affect me; i dont have the problems everyone complains about with Windows, im still running SP1 and using FireFox and Video Lan Player; theres always a way around things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you really didn't need to post in the first place o_O. Speaking of out of context, we are all pretty much out of topic. Let's push it back in :eek:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom