Combo question

Best answers
ok when i have a head on with a guy and he win so he get to use the super fast combo on me but once when i was fighting another guy he swoopt me first but when i try to match the arrows only a multi direction came up when he use the super fast combo hit me on 14 damage, can some one explain wtf is goin on here

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has 2 secret combos you can use during advanced melee. They consist of difrent attacks you have to imput when you are giving the attacks of advanced melee in. If 1 attack hits than the combo is triggerd.

But we arnt alowed to tell you what you have to do on the forums. So youll have to figure it out by yourself or ask ingame.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
ESF has 2 secret combos you can use during advanced melee. They consist of difrent attacks you have to imput when you are giving the attacks of advanced melee in. If 1 attack hits than the combo is triggerd.

But we arnt alowed to tell you what you have to do on the forums. So youll have to figure it out by yourself or ask ingame.
I already did.

If you want it from a mod be my guest this is from a sticky
Synth said:
Can you tell me what the secret combos are?
Forum users are not allowed to disclose that information. Ask in-game if you really need to know.
From this sticky --> http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56417

Best answers
thisis rediculous every one will be busy ply the ****ing game no one will tell me can u send a email to me and tell me about it plzplzplzplzplzplplzplzpl

my email is [email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the way you're acting no one will want to help you. Try being a little nicer. Try using PM's. Try instant messaging people. Who said you had to ask them in-game? Try using your head. You have it for a reason. You only need to talk to someone who 1. Knows the combos. 2. Is willing to tell you. and 3. Someone you have a means of contacting.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
bad santa said:
thisis rediculous every one will be busy ply the ****ing game no one will tell me can u send a email to me and tell me about it plzplzplzplzplzplplzplzpl

my email is [email protected]
You've already been cautioned, 'BS', so you should consider yourself lucky that I'm only closing this. The combo's aren't terribly hard to find, they're just a combination of certain directions in melee. I'm sorry if you're having trouble with them but rules state that we won't give them out here or allow any talk in that direction.

Don't make another thread like this or you will be punished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom