Combo/melee

Best answers
i am having trouble with melee, all i can do is the 12 hit thing. And when others attack me they can swing me around, make me go flying ansd some blast/melee me. Please assist my newbyness.

Best answers
you should really read the manual.. there is told as good as everything about melee...

if you want to start advanced melee with the direction thing, you have to press left mousekey again and then press the directions for making a combo....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just a quick answer:

When you are in the "12 hit", HOLD left mouse button, and use the arrow keys (up, down, left right) to make the hits. The longer you hold an arrow, the stronger the punch becomes.

If you HOLD the right mouse button when you do the 12 hit, you will throw the person. And when you hold the left mouse button first, and then hold the right mouse button after it (and pressing the arrow keys) you will perform kicks instead of punches. Once again, the longer you hold, the stronger the punc or kick.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i did either read the manual so i find out how to play only by playing more so i never look at the manual and i know all and i am god :D i think if u don't read your manual u suld try and try and try and u suld never give up and u will bet beter by the day Trust me :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nge, it has been said multiple times though. So i really don't think that was needed to say it again :p, so i think he already got all the help he needs. (I hope atleast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom