combine beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a good idea so it might have been suggested before...but i used the search tool and i couldn't find anything...so here it goes...

i think that people should be allowed to add beams.....if 2 people are in a ps and a 3rd person wants to help 1 of them....they could shoot the persons beam trail and add their beam....the first persons beam would be the one that gets the kill...or saya person throws a spirit bomb at u and you big bang it and u have multipleps on and you add another big bang... instead of being seperate ones cant they just combine and become 1 bigger beamhead?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda useless for me ... what's the point of a bigger beamhead instead of 2 ones ???
and it would look so god, when a BB is struggleing and the second BB would increase the size of the first one
what's about the colors ??? if you shoot a FinalFlas into a BigBang ??? which color shall it have ??? green ? ;)
shall the whole beam (head + trail) be in this color ??

sorry, but I think it's good the way it is

Best answers
I'd have to agree with Nretep, it seems like a complete waste of time...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also agree with Nretep...which doesn't happen often. :p

But they already have multiple power struggles in, so there doesn't seem to be a big deal if the beams converge or not. The end result is the same, right?

Best answers
Evil-Trunks is right.*i can't believe i just said that-heh jk-* The end result is the same but I see wher you were coming from with that idea. It would make it look betetr instead of having a bunch of stuff psing at the same time.

Best answers
you mean like what jeice and burter did in dbz??? that would be a good idea :D

Best answers
i like the idea... it could be cool if team mates could use there power to made 1 giantic beam... like the one Goten, Gohan and Goku make agenst Brolly in Brolly returns...!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i also say that if 2 different color beams are combined the one with the more pl can be the color of it and also it would be 1 giant sb if 2 ppl did a sb struggle it would still be 2 sbs so there ya go

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
well i also say that if 2 different color beams are combined the one with the more pl can be the color of it and also it would be 1 giant sb if 2 ppl did a sb struggle it would still be 2 sbs so there ya go
ya ... then it's like in DBZ .. 2 projectiles fly each other ... then both one turn into one big ... and then it's one big projectile struggling with itsself ;)

I think think, coding of it would just be a waste of time ... I like it the it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur not understanding it WOULDNT be 1 big 1 for the opposite teams.....it would be 1 big 1 for ppl on the same team and it would be 2 seperate 1s for opponents like it is now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if 2 beams are coming from the same direction like this:
=========8-beam heads
then no slowing thing like in a ps!
needs coding yeah
and the color problem isnt really a serius one!
its just an excius not to do this!
its a super great idea IMO but its too much to code or too much something else....

sorry dude but I guess that it wont be added

a great example of his idea in action is the end of the lost movie
- where all saiyajins fire their special attack(CHOUKHH,FF,MASENKOU,BURNING ATTACK) and combine it to win and to save the earth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom