Combine 2 beams to 1

Best answers
Well.. again a gread idea of me :p ...

Here it is...

ok one person fires a beam an one bad person also... blablabla ok power strugle is there.. but jou are losing and the beam is getting closer and closer now my idea is to say that someone near by can fire a beam into the one so that u have 2 beams combined with also the KI of the beams combined.. here is a pl exampla..

Good person 10.000.000 (he is the losing one and chouting)
Bad person 11.000.000 (he is the winning one.. and chouting)
2nd good person 5.000.000 (fires a beam in the losing beam)

COMBINED BEAM: 15.000.000 (now he should be winning) he puches the beam back en distroys the bad person (cell for example)

(and if there is not a ps than when the beams are combined the beams can`t move to the left, right buttom or top of the level they are just going straid ahead..)

Well.. this idea sounds gread to me.. (some thing like combined beams hamend in dbz movie LORD SLUG i don`t know if its in the serie..)

i say this should be in.. or make a poll than u can see what the people wants..

Best answers
that's in the series....when goku and vegeta are inside buu's brain. I think they both shoot a generic beam, but they shot at the sametime.

Best answers
no that is not what i mean.. :)

i think u just have 2 persons with a ps and a third person that is right bihind jou should fire a kameha in the place where the real ps is..!! so where the balls of good and bad are bussy ;)...

(2 person is just an example.. i think it should be posible with as much people that want to join in the beam strugle..)

Best answers
muiltple power strggles will be in beta 1.1

nufff said :p

lol its like a mod would say

Best answers
But still, who gets the frag?
There should be some reward for the one that helped his friend, but not something that would get all the lamers to steal your frags...

Best answers
I'm hoping that all winners of a powerstruggle get the reward, pl and fragwise. Otherwise, people will refuse to help out.

I bet that within the first five minutes of 1.1 going public, people will start complaining about "ps interfering whores". "OMG wth 1 on 1 pussy!!1111one"

Best answers
i'd still help out. Besides, if your playing team mode it helps earn your team a point. I just think sharing the point at the end would annoy you if you didn't want help.

Best answers
i tink the idea is gread.. here for example a team battle witd 12 persons 6 good 6 evil imagine that one good and one bad person make a ps en the rest of both teams join it than the power would be onouth to distroy the hole galaxy but that is not possible in efs.. :cry:

and about the frags.. just cut it in half... su with a 2person beam everyone gets 1/2 frag.. (if 3 people join it it is 1/3 frag per person... »»»)

and the same with the powerlevels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom