✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_Eminem said:
LOL guys dont you get it ? you're blind ? the models are differend :S
1. the think wich the reload
2. most colts looking same
3. i made my colt with ref pic i cant work without it
So get a real proof before posting it plzz ;)

the thing which the reload?? you mean the magazine? if you do, then ive looked, and they are both identical, if you mean the bullet ejection chamber, they also look identical.

skinwise they look different, but that might be cos ur not as good as the other guy...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and to think, right after i said
"if you dont have concrete evidence of the ripping accusation, please refrain from posting until you do"
you guys are going to get this closed for spamming and not ripping, which im sure you dont want to happen, listen to what i said,

if your going to accuse ANYBODY of ripping, provide proof alonside the accusation, or it is more or less SPAM

Best answers
from what I've seen from that model that was for d/l looks alot like yours, and the smoothing groups and detail that were applied go way far from your knowledge as you "third" model and milkshape

Best answers
Man there's yar proof da pictures.....and look at the AK 47 model I doesn't even has his name Majin_Eminem or Dark_eminem...................

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there actually are a few differences, if you look close enough,

however there are similarities as well, and a remarkably close polycount, so i wont completely discount it, but eminem still needs to post some good wireframe or flat shots of his model so i can tell for sure im warning him for ripping, and not your assumptions

Best answers
guns nice, but yea.. its a gun? shows u put alot of working into it.. good stuff..

but meh.. its a gun.... ?

not much of a gun freak.. haha I'm not american.. booya

great model

Best answers
OMFG

Omg LOL , this is going wrong guys lets start at begin !
1.Cruzharo downloaded a template and showed me on msn like it is of him (thats not a big prob.)
2.he gaved me a site where was a halo template (flash) --> on the other sites you can buy it around 65$ . i cant wayst my money for sumthink like that o i saved it and im going totally remake it but all i need is that flash master chief so i can redit it but i dont have idea what to do with it :S
3.how much times can i tell you i take a ref pic of a already done model :S
then i make a model such as on the pic if you can tell me how i can proof then ill be glad to do that for you ;) all i need it believing in me :) thx bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did not dl any templates wtf does that mean?

You told me in the sence of you are going to rip it. If not whatever.

I gave you my friends halo and mods hosting site to show you the thing you sent me over msn (A PIC OF IT) you asked me if i could make that and i just showed you a site with it.

I said no cuz I dont know flash and omg I aint that good yet.(www.coolhalomodshosting.com)

Well that stuff about making the model from a ref of a model is a good point but you could have downloaded and then changed. But I aint saying: "OMG RIPPER!!" I am just like anyone else in here that smells the fish.

But whatever.

And sorry for the offtopic post but this stuff really needs to be settled. Shesh.

Best answers
Majin_Eminem said:
Omg LOL , this is going wrong guys lets start at begin !
1.Cruzharo downloaded a template and showed me on msn like it is of him (thats not a big prob.)
2.he gaved me a site where was a halo template (flash) --> on the other sites you can buy it around 65$ . i cant wayst my money for sumthink like that o i saved it and im going totally remake it but all i need is that flash master chief so i can redit it but i dont have idea what to do with it :S
3.how much times can i tell you i take a ref pic of a already done model :S
then i make a model such as on the pic if you can tell me how i can proof then ill be glad to do that for you ;) all i need it believing in me :) thx bye
Let's start with proper grammar -_-

Best answers
Sadner said:
wow your so funny [sarcasm], quit it with the poor grammar ****, you should know that most people that plays this game doesnt use english as a first language, and his statement was explained good enough for me to comprehended, i guess you couldnt comprehend it yourself

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadner said:
That earned you a warning for spam. Im sure you dont care, but that post wasnt necessary.

And Im closing this topic. Theres no point in leaving it open, just so people can make rip accusations with no proof, and fill this thread with more spam than it already has.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom