💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel, here it is, i worked like 2 hours on the colloring, 1 hour on the drawing, and a half hour on the shading, (first time with shading. and BTW, i know that the pic is badly collord on some parts, but my mouse is ****ed....

here it is:

watcha think?

edit: 00ps!!! sorry!! i forgot to credit davidskiwan cuz he gave me a tut 2 learn this! ( he gave the url here so by this: CG credits goes to him!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm not bad, noticable overlap on the eyebrows/hair, even the part of eyebrow that goes over the eye is white. Shading isn't bad, not a bad overall job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0w, yeah, i over saw that point :), but the overlapping of eyebrow and the hair, its what i did on purpose, i see that all the time in the series 2, so i did that on my drawing 2!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if i do that, then you wont be able to c the overlapping anymore.... so thats why i choose a lightly color......

Best answers
hmm I haven't posted here in ages...okay anyways starting now I'll be active again! Okay This is pretty good, very basic, but good, just I think you should add a little shading on the hand to our right maybe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, maybey i should shade the whole hand, cuz tje sun is coming from the left, so the shades are on the right, and then the whole hand should be shaded by the body, or is that nonsense that i'm talking?
i really need advice with shading....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has the detail of a 1930's American cartoon, for one. I don't think that this style of shading looks good with a picture as low quality as that one. Work with it, it could look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx, but dept? how can there be dept in a body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom