collision

Best answers
i've looked for 5 minutes a dbz episode (Piccolo vs. Freeza) and as they fly togehter, der comes a "ball" around them and dust on the ground. I won't lie, but i believe in esf that's too, without the dust.. or isn't it?! whatever ;)

hope you understand me if you have a look on the picture i draw (isn't good, but i hope you can see what i try to say).

what do you think about this idea?! Oo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
neat idea this coud be used when u start adv mele above the ground !!! COOL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a way this is already in (points the finger at head on struggles). It seems to me that you are suggesting this for basic melee I take it ?.

I don't think it needs to be added as it pretty much the same as what is in currently.

Best answers
no, don't think so, because i've forgot a point. If you fight over water, there should be a wateranimation too. And now, there is a little little bit kind of dust, but i think there is no dust.. Oo

Best answers
hmm... Like that idea but then again can they actually do it in this with the HL engine if they did do it it probably be like you charging up and thats all but w.e I like the idea

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can do it but there is a chance for FPS drops cause of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
They can do it but there is a chance for FPS drops cause of it.
fps drops fps shmops... pfft. Im sure we can all sacrifice 10 fps for some eyecandy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
fps drops fps shmops... pfft. Im sure we can all sacrifice 10 fps for some eyecandy.
No we cant (atleast i cant) its hard enough playing with max 25 FPS as it is.

Best answers
-.- no reason..
other games need the 10 times higher graphicrequirements
everyone say that the game should have n1 effects, ... but how can they do it without losing fps?! buy a new grapiccard or something to tune your pc and that's it - not more.

-.-'

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i know i have a crapy PC but you are missing the point. ESF is made on HL1 and the team already made the game use more than 100% of the source engine of HL. Because HLs capacity is already more than full it causes FPS LAG when adding more than it can handle.

Besides i tried to play the demo of HL2 and it worked the same as ESF for me. The only difrence was a longer loading time for HL2 demo.

Oh and to your question They can make games have better efects with out loosing FPS cause they make the source engine of the games capable of handling that. While ESF is made on HL and the team is already pushing the old HL engine past its limits.

Best answers
that's for sure, but they can give at "Customize" (in game) an option, where you can turn this function on/off ;)
what's with that?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I run @ max fps any HL mod or smthing.
So I don't care either.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno about you guys, but when Im in a fight Id rather my fps didnt suddenly drop. This gives my opponent an advantage over me, and Id rather that didnt happen. If its anything like the swoop dusttrails in 1.1, Im going to say no to this idea.

Best answers
Ok: Eye candy, you only, turn off on, if you turn it on with a crummy pc, and die 30 times, your fault. Its eye candy ONLY, so only you see it if you have it turned on ^_^. Im for the idea and adding an enable/disable option, will allow those with poor pcs, not to drop fps, and those with good pcs, to have some really nice eye candy!

Best answers
This has been suggested before and denied also. Didn't they have a rule where you had to search for what you were suggesting, and if it was denied to not bring it up if you didn't have new points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom