Collision

Best answers
A great idea... That would make the dbz atmosphere even better... :yes: :yes:

Best answers
SSJ3 GoHaN said:
question:
if there are 2 ppl on the server with pl 15 mil and others with 2mil is the ball gonna spread thorugh the whole map?
methinks that would be both determined by the amount of power behind the two blasts and the people firing it... two fully charged, based on the PL of both characters you suggested, might take up a fair bit of the map, yes, but think about it, if only fully charged get a big struggle ball, then in theory, two ppl with low PLs shooting fully charged balls might get the same effect... there has to be some form of coding thought going into this..what code can one write up to [resisting saying "code something that isn't there"] figure the proper equation to figure out the size of the ball based both on the power behind the ball (its charge) and the PL of the character using it...?? i think that's what we should be asking ourselves... good ideas are only gratified by the coding put behind it, after all ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
15mil and 1mil ps should be same amount of damage, you can call the 15ml ps a "concentrated blast" meaning that the two ppl concentrated their blast on damage and not radius, so then coding would be easier, hope you understand...

Best answers
:yes: :yes: :yes: One problem, the whole "spam sbs, no melle, shoot kahmes and stuff at it" what will happen then? And then theres always the "NO MELLE SPAM BEAMS INTO ONE GIANT PS!!!!" problem...what then?!?!?!?!?! O_O O_O

zAS

Best answers
I would say that if ppl shoot a compatible beam in to the collision point, it should suddenly grow making it a more fatal struggle.

zAS

Best answers
- YEAH this is great
- YES man to fully charged POWERFUL beams colide THIS is best
- i want something special :p
- woww thats amazing
I think you can say more than that with 4 replies, there no need to post another reply if you want to say the exact same thing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry Andreyesf, isn't that something called, um what was it called again.....
Oh yes SPAMMING.
Pls don't do that.

Back on topic, when a beam colides with a spiritbomb, bigbang, ect. then there shouldn't be this big ball thingy in the middel because it's always or most of the time that the beam wins, so it would be pretty pointless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zAS said:
... moderators?
Spam. Don't.

donnierisk said:
I'm sorry Andreyesf, isn't that something called, um what was it called again.....
Oh yes SPAMMING.
Pls don't do that.
Rogue moderating. Don't.

If you'd like to point out behavior in a thread you feel is inappropriate you can PM a mod, or just wait. Do not make comments as above, and do not try to correct another user as above.

As for Andrey, it's not the worst spam I've ever seen, but try to have a bit more relevance to the topic at hand to go along with your posts, k?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make note that typing "moderators?" isn't going to summon us in here. If you want to report somebody's post there's a button for that right above quote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back on topic, If this idea will happen (In ESF 1.3) then they should add special effects, eg. when "big ball" is on ground then there should be dust like when your powerup, in air there should be strong winds around so when you come close thne you get bumped back, just like when advanced melee is happening when you come close and they explode then you get knocked back.

zAS

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Back on topic, If this idea will happen (In ESF 1.3) then they should add special effects, eg. when "big ball" is on ground then there should be dust like when your powerup, in air there should be strong winds around so when you come close thne you get bumped back, just like when advanced melee is happening when you come close and they explode then you get knocked back.
Can the HL1 motor support all that?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. no special effect please for the love of god.
2. if you're going to add any at all, just make it like a glowing effect that distingueshes where the beams are seperated.
3. if a 15 mill and a 2 mill beah collide the 15 mill would engulge the 2 mill. That's what happens in esf now. If not, the 15 mill would just plain win.
4. i ike the idea, i just dont' wat tones of effects.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think of people with crap systems of components such as myself, i'm stuck with a fx5200 till god knows when :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom