Collision

zAS

Best answers
When 2 beams collide I think the collision "ball" shoud be fairly bigger. Check this pic out:

So what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice idea, BUT if it should be like this then it shouldn't always happen, meaning that it only happens when to fully charged POWERFUL beams colide or two beams that have been in a struggle for quite a while.
Imagine having to generic beams colide and then suddenly it creates one HUGE ball, that would be pretty lame, lol.
But great idea.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something like this is already being considered ;)

zAS

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Nice idea, BUT if it should be like this then it shouldn't always happen, meaning that it only happens when to fully charged POWERFUL beams colide or two beams that have been in a struggle for quite a while.
Imagine having to generic beams colide and then suddenly it creates one HUGE ball, that would be pretty lame, lol.
But great idea.
Yes, of course, that's how i would do it aswell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YES man to fully charged POWERFUL beams colide THIS is best

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YEAHZZ I MADE 2 topic with that sugestion !!! and here it works !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question!!

What hapens when 2 beams with difrent colors colide? Whats the ball color than?

zAS

Best answers
Grega said:
Question!!

What hapens when 2 beams with difrent colors colide? Whats the ball color than?
If you look at the collision ball, there is a kind of separation in the middle, cus in fact, it's not a ball, its two semi spheres (the thin beam gets squashed against the other and expands outwards). Therefore one semi sphere would be in one color and vice-versa.

Best answers
Man this is just too good. Two thumbs and all my other fingers up! This idea, i have seen about 3 or 4 times....what was about cell and gohan, vegeta and goku, and something else. ALL of those got turned down, but all of a sudden, here it works!

zAS

Best answers
I'm glad you guys like the idea, I hope it gets approved.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feromorna said:
Man this is just too good. Two thumbs and all my other fingers up! This idea, i have seen about 3 or 4 times....what was about cell and gohan, vegeta and goku, and something else. ALL of those got turned down, but all of a sudden, here it works!
They wernt turned down. They just died >.<

Anyhow i hope thisone has more luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be cool but how will the explosion look, like a normal blast or....... "special"?
It owuld be cool if you see the balls getting bigger when it's about to explode and then suddenly something happens cinda like the kiblobs and other blast from attacks in 1.1 and 1.0 (beta).

zAS

Best answers
That would be cool but how will the explosion look, like a normal blast or....... "special"?
We will have to leave that to the ESF team I think ^^

Best answers
mm.. i have no clue how many times this have already been suggestet >,< well no fear. the idea still pewns! ;p a good idea can be suggested many times..

and this is already considered in right? if so, it totally pewns ..

but how 'bout some little fps dropping? a huge ball with some cool tehh effects and lighting coming from it.. surely will take some low powered coms down for good.. just like mehh com. :| but u will neva know until u test it out

Best answers
question:
if there are 2 ppl on the server with pl 15 mil and others with 2mil is the ball gonna spread thorugh the whole map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom