Coffin Nails

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smoking yellows your teeth, tars up your lungs and can give you head/neck and lung cancer. We're now finding links between the certain strains of HPV(which if I recall correctly, nearly a quarter of women ages 15 to 60 are estimated to have HPV) and smoking boosts your chances for head and neck cancers. Despite the warning labels, many of us still smoke?

So what's your poison of choice? Mine happen to be Cowboy Killers, more commonly called Marlboros.

I started smoking not to be rebellious, but merely because I got wasted one night and a friend kept offering me them throughout the night. I swear all the hubbub of MJ being a gateway drug should be redirected to alcohol, that's what got me trying other substances :/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've smoked for about 3 months when I was 14/15
ran out of money and I was forced to stop.

Tried to start again later and was disgusted, so I'm done with it.
people should do what they want to do with their bodies, however, it also has a negative effect on others, that's why I'd rather not see people smoke in public.

Best answers
I smoked for about a year or so when I was 15-ish, because it was cool and all my friends did it zomg. I then quit because I realised smoking wasn't cool at all, but more of a sign of weakness and patheticness. Haven't smoked since.

(I don't understand why people find it so hard to quit smoking -_- Just stop smoking and be done with it)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I hate smoking with a passion. My parents used to smoke, for many years, and my siblings and I kept pestering them to stop. They finally quit and have been clean for a few years now.

I'll never smoke in my life.
Then you are exactly like me, I hate smoking and I even got my Girlfriend to stop smoking as well. Heck, I don´t even drink alcohol for that matter as I know what effect that might have on you. Especially aggresive effects. Many people smoke because they either feel bad, and smoking makes you feel good (as I´ve heard many times) and they also smoke to belong to a group. To be tuff, to belong to something. Which I find, redicilous.

Best answers
Then you are exactly like me, I hate smoking and I even got my Girlfriend to stop smoking as well. Heck, I don´t even drink alcohol for that matter as I know what effect that might have on you. Especially aggresive effects. Many people smoke because they either feel bad, and smoking makes you feel good (as I´ve heard many times) and they also smoke to belong to a group. To be tuff, to belong to something. Which I find, redicilous.
My words exactly.
I try not to get involved with people who smoke. I find it hard to breathe in places where people smoke. It might be just me though.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've tried to smoke, i learned how to smoke(yeah, i didn't know how to smoke) and know i smoke very rarely with some occasions. i can't even call myself a smoker.
As for the alcoholic drinks, i drink beer constantly but not too much; i drink hard drinks very rarely.
That's all! my idea is that nothing bad happens to you if you don't cross the line!;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm smoking since 10 years or so :eek:
I'm planning to stop soon though ...
besides me wanting to stop anyways, my gf is always *****ing about me smoking -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if you get me super drunk or super high, I won't smoke a cigarette. I've actually happened to be at a party one time where there just happened to be alcohol on the table, and I just happened to be the closest one near it, and I just happened to accidently wrap my hand around the cup, and I accidently tripped and it all fell in my mouth, and I just happened to do this several times during the night.

Anyways, back on, I was drunk and people kept offering me cigarettes, but something about me kicked myself and straight up told them no. I don't deal with cigarettes and I never will. They're pointless.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoked one whole cigarette when I was sixteen after getting into a huge fight with my dad; it was my best freinds way of stopping me from hitting him.

My brother, however, smokes like a chimney. And it was very much a gateway drug for him.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They've been major causes in 3/4 of my grandparents deaths

My Grandma is thankfully still alive and is a non-smoker

My Grandad had quit but they already took their toll with Emphazima (sp?) and heart problems. Alcohol was another major cause there tho with his liver.

My Grandparents on my mum's side, Both heavy smokers. Lung cancer and Heart Failure :\

They truly are coffin nails

Best answers
I smoke maroboros, camals, kools, never menthals, mainly anything i can bum off my freinds.

Don't see all the mellow drama that follows smoking, if you want to do it, do it, if you're against it no reason to impose your beliefs on others.

Best answers
I smoke maroboros, camals, kools, never menthals, mainly anything i can bum off my freinds.

Don't see all the mellow drama that follows smoking, if you want to do it, do it, if you're against it no reason to impose your beliefs on others.

Problem, however, is that eventhough "you do it because you want to do", you also drag people that don't want to down with you. Smoking doesn't just tackle yourself, it tackles those around you, as the smoke you exhale is as bad (if not worse) as the smoke you inhale. So your decission to smoke puts others in danger.

This isn't like having a bad habbit of chewing too much gum (I'm addicted to gum myself!), since chewing gum won't put others in danger (it'll annoy them, but not kill them).

So if you don't see the mellodrama in people ranting about smoking, you should stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about those you care about (unless they all smoke, then it would be pretty pointless)

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't smoke. My mother does and I pester her about it a lot.

However some of my friends smoke and although I make them know I don't like it, I feel that they have to choose for themselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never smoked a cigarette, but just about everything else. I smoke weed and hookah pretty regularly, but that's really the only thing. For some reason cigarettes just disgust me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
My grandmother was killed my smoking.

My grandfather was killed by smoking.

If I had it my way, no one on Earth would be allowed to smoke.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I smoke cigarettes, cut down to a pack and a half a day and now I only really have one or two throughout the week or when I'm extremely messed up, because when I'm on other substances I love feeling the hot smoke enter my lungs and come back out, as unhealthy as it is, I just get a nice sensation from it. The good thing is, since I'm not a heavy smoker anymore, after I get nice and baked if there is a cigarette to be smoked it gives me that nice tobacco-weed body buzz.

back when I used to roll on tabs alot I would love the hell out of cigarettes, especially menthol when I'd be rolling or tripping.

I hate alcohol, I hate being drunk. I like to get a little tipsy and then smoke to be in a nice place. I don't care what anyone says though, alcohol is WAY more worse than weed, yea sure smoking or dropping anything might kill brain cells, but the whole drunk intoxication is lack of oxygen to your brain, which kills much more brain cells. Also alcohol isn't nice to your liver, which is an important organ...as far as organs go.

I smoke my ganj out of a vaporizer so I get not only more THC, but it's practically harmless to my lungs, great stuff.

I've dabbled in many other things but really cigs and soda are my poison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom