COD3 new closecombat fighting

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know COD for the intense action, not for stupid button sequences.

CoD 3 isn't gonna sell well.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's going to sell phenomenally well. You have to remember, just because a game is bad doesn't mean that it won't sell.

I'm not saying CoD3 is going to be bad, I'm just saying i'm not sure if it will be good. First up, they won't have a PC version for CoD3. Major WTF. Next, it's not being developed by infinity ward. The third thing that makes me worried is the introduction of concepts like the one in that video. It looks cool, yeah, but it's essentially DDR [Just like ESF's adv. melee lol].

Best answers
can see it all now a lan party...

Bob-Doo de doo where are you frank?
Frank-Bonzai! Your gun is mine Bob!!
Bob-Never take this! *Taps triggers rapidly!*
Frank-Oh yea well take this!*Punches Bob across the face!*
Bob-Dam you frank it is my gun!
George-*walks around the corner and headshots both* Seriously guys use your guns not your fists bah!
Bob-Damit!
Frank-Damit!

Best answers
it seems a tad too predictable to me, like it's more a new feature that happens every once in a while and not a actual skill the AI will use freely, as someone has already said, whats going to happen if they let the AI do that while fighting someone else off? You'll die quickly or lose alot of health,

Close combat fighting would be a cool idea, but thats all it could be, a cool idea and nothing more, it wouldn't actually work, unless you changed the entire game to fit around it and if CoD3 did that, they'd get alot of money but kill off most of there die hard fans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. Seems kinda cool--like the scene in Saving Private Ryan. If it happens too often it will be pretty lame, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom