Coby MP3 Video Player 512 Mb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would highly recommend saving up and getting something with a little more space. I guarantee that you will fill those 512 MB faster than youd think. Ive also never heard of that brand before. Maybe Ive had my head in the ground and simply havent heard of it, but usually if I dont recognize the brand as makers of quality goods, I wont buy it.

If youre looking for something to simply store Family Guy, try removable media, like flash memory rather than buying an MP3 player with features you wont use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
512 memory is not nearly enough in this day and age, and it's not exactly cheap. Plain and simple. If you're looking for a portable audio/video media player I strongly reccomend this (30gb). It's not released yet though, i'm currently saving up for one.

EDIT: You can pre-order it here .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in contrast to what dust is saying, i would go for one of the archos units... maybe a little pricey, but they have uber resolution screens, and can record from live tv o/

im having trouble where teh "video" function on your desired product is =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, the Creative Zen Video's are already released here in the USA, but it's too much money. Oh well, I'll just put it on my PSP when I get it. =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coby, if I recall, is a Sonyt knockoff brand. I've had Coby stuff before. They broke pretty easy. It wasn't until I finally actually got a real Sony that I had a CD player last me. I'd save up for the Sony counterpart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
._. dont buy it.. get a new mobile phone with vid. and mp3 functions and with 1024 mb or 2048 mb space ._. quite enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A video phone with 2gb memory? Which phone are you thinking of?

I don't know how you can say 512mb/2gb is enough, I suppose if you're carrying just a few clips then it's ample but it really doesn't seem like that much to me.

@Swift - Yeah the price is kind of a downer =\, but if you're getting a PSP then you won't really need another portable media device. You may want to invest in some 1gb memory cards/sticks/whatever removable media the PSP takes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed.

Tryforce, I hate cellphones, period.

They're useless.

Best answers
I wouldn't get that Coby ****. Their products are cheap and fall apart easily, basically, they arent reliable. Everyone I know that owned a Coby product has had a bad past with them. So go get a creative Zen or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom