Club WWESF: The Wrestling Thread (Somebody call my momma)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just thought id say a few months back they said that they were working on making 6 online, they wanted it in so that you could update the roster whenever something changes in the wwe.
Ill look for the article i had on it, see what else it said.
oh, and btw, Current taker > Biker taker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old School Taker from the Early Ninties> All takers

Light Weight Favorites:
1. Rey Mysterio
2. Juevi XD
3. Tajiri

Tag-Teams:
1. Sting and Lex Luger
2. Old School Steiner Brothers
3. 4 Horseman *basically benoit and steven mcmicheal*
4. New Age Outlaws *Road Dogg and Billy Gunn*
5. Hardy Boys

Best answers
hey what about the shows? games, i only have smackdown2 and war zone...
it's a shame that here in my coutry (PORTUGAL ALLEZZ!!!!) we only have Raw and Velocity :(... but oh well... better than nothing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have over 30 characters...

Zero, a charismatic but rude character sporting an arsenal of martial arts kicks, finishes off his (and his faction, Zero Hour's) opponents with the Zero Divide (the Flash Magic).

My character, Rob Rocker, aka Bobby Rock, drops the Spear at a moment's notice (I can do it like five different ways, hehe).

Our demonic character Lord predictably favors the chokeslam.

We have a tag team that is pretty generic in name but their finisher is a move in the game that takes a long time to animate, a double team move we called "the Oh My God."

Spade sports the "flying fish" splash (an old childhood wrestling reference).

Our resident Ladies' Man, Chris Zenga, sports the "Ladies' DDT" and the "Smooth Insertion" (ingame: the Ninja). His unwitting alter-ego Z-man uses the "ZDT" and the "Z Driver" (ingame: the Super Ninja).

We have some funny stories from that game, too, man. Once, my character was in a three-way for the IC title, against champ Booker T and our resident ladies' man CAW, Mr. Terrific. Now, bear in mind, we play with the meters off. So finishers and injuries are a LOT LESS predictable.

I spear the **** out of Booker, and it seems like I'm set to get my title back, when I catch a hit and get sent out of the ring (I think it was by a chair shot) from Terrific (I remember the ref was down, but I'm not sure if it was a chair shot or not).

That bastard sets up for the Worm. And he hops. W...O...R...

GORE.

I gored him in the middle of his move, and got the pin. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a CAW named Iceman *figures*

He just has basic jeans with arm bands for attire

His finisher is the Sweet Chin music for basic "L1"

And Rock Bottom for L1+Directional

Memoriable Moment: I was in a match against Ted Dibiase *Unlockable Character*.. and he tried to clothse line me... but i docked.. punched him and he was dazed for a split second and i sweet chin music him and pinned him.

The other one is in story mode at Armagedon in the Hell In a CEll for the title. I rock bottomed HHH thorugh the top cage and pinned him and won! XD

well i only got to play it for a month before i mailed my ps2 to my brother in germany =/

Best answers
i have 2 chars in my wwF smackdown!2, i created both, Smacker and NeoMisteryo... they're unbeatable... Smacker has as a Smackdown! Falcon Arrow, and NeoMisteryo has um...... i don't remember ^^!!

Anyway i have the tag team championship with them, and smacker has all the other titles except Women's ^^!!

Best answers
Best thing i ever saw in Smackdown HCTP was me and my buddy had a guy set up on a table, he was on a ladder, me on the turnbuckle and we nailed frog splashes right after one another....looked brutal.

Im all about the Goldberg or RVD for smackdown (they were my fav when i rented it anyways, Im still waiting for my copy to come in the mail)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
Best thing i ever saw in Smackdown HCTP was me and my buddy had a guy set up on a table, he was on a ladder, me on the turnbuckle and we nailed frog splashes right after one another....looked brutal.

Im all about the Goldberg or RVD for smackdown (they were my fav when i rented it anyways, Im still waiting for my copy to come in the mail)
That's impossible, the frog splash goes right into a pin...

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
the pin breaks with the 2nd frogsplash... no?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but the thing is, I bet if they hit before the animation of RVD clutching his ribs is over, they can hit more than one.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
what saiyan pride said.....u can hit more then one as long as the anim for the pin hasnt started.

KyoKusanagi

K
There are 3 different Frog Splash moves:
1. Frog Splash Pin
2. Five Star Frog Splash
3. Frog Splash without pin

though it is possible to do what PrideXIX said, its easier just to use the non pin splash move.

Best answers
Man i'll tell ya.. the new Legends of Wrestling sucks major... Punching is too slow, the moves are pretty basic. The models don't even turn right. The only good thing about the game is the music since it has alot of remixes and originals. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom