Cloud The Uncredible Violator!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well....when Sicron putted his art thingy there.... I toked something of there..... The pixel size and the brush sites ^^ nvm more....(strokes i allready knowed...but again because Sicron telled me!)
Now i made ...hmm how to say...Just vote urself with x/10 and comment...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet jesus that looks hot....9.5/10 (dont like the gray boarder >.<)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Ok i let the Grey....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my oppinion is that better, but...looks like my tutorial worked a bit =') *sniffs*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said.... I only Get the size...and getted the site of the brushes u allready posted anywhere ^^ I really putted then all what i knowed in this sig!
I dont think that u wrote in the Tut. about the layer transparency...image setting...brush using... and more ^^.....
Believe me its mine ^^ but im happy that u like it!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's monochrome and those squares look really out of place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i dont uderstod it.... im really sorry.... mayb u can i explain it others?

Best answers
i think he means that you should allow it to blend in more.. like a slow transition probably.. but i dont know im not too sure.. oh and i think he means those squares dont belong there...

about the monochromatic part.. he means that it's just one color with different tints..

but i like the yellow! but probably it would look better with color.. i dont know! test it out! i love cloud.. HE IS HOT

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig itself is a pile of mistakes, that sadly overlap each other. The first is the trendish grid that was wrongfully blended into a sig that didnt even need it. The second was filling an entire thing with the octagon brush, then throwing random blurred brushing over it to add even more anti-flow to the sig. The third and next to last was what you did to that poor image of Cloud, his wing not appealing very well with a huge layer filter, making it look transparent and simply awful.

Lastly, the color tint of the whole sig needs either to be changed to another color, or faded... I mean faded a lot.

That level of saturation, just doesn't do any kind of sig, any justice.

3/10

I just want to let you know that my comments were simply advice, that you hopefully take into further consideration when working with photoshop. The fact you know the potential of the brush tool, is something that let's me know that you only need to experiment to gain some experience and knowledge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Monochrome...fixed
Squares....dont understud... LOL ^^

@Hwoarang
Like i see u only like one style or?
because... at Dask sig u dont liked it beause it wasnt ur style....
and at many more!
But thats ur way!
@Tales
Thanks dude!

Best answers
first thing i could say is that i looks alot better than before.. i can see you took off the big squares.. but the smaller ones are still a bit distractive... i think the change of the squares are too drastic.. try to make it a BIT slower! and i like hwo you changed his face back into his original color. IMO i think it's pretty good now!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... i will let it so....as it is!
Also i dont got time to change now! because i will be away for 4-8 hours because i have to win matchen in Volleyball!
And... its my style.... Everybody got his own style! so...be free at ur brain... and dont get ur own style in my sig! Test my Style--- thats why Hwoarang got many crits!
And i dont used any squares right now ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the polygons looked kinda cool man, IMO make it animated so that polygons sort of glow flash into that section like so :O :-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom