Cloud Strife

Best answers
:D I'm back.But I'm so tired I worked at his lips aprox. 2-3 hours,still I'm not happy but here it is.

Here's the ref;thx to Square Enix for making Final Fantasy.

From now one I'll try to draw in more dinamic positions.:D

Best answers
I can see only one thing wrong, His hips should wider...
Otherwise it looks nice, good job!

Best answers
nice, now fix the sword! It looks way too simple! ;F and the end of the blade is somehow.. stupid looking :S

Best answers
eHey looks cool. Man I love you for making that drawing, I'm a big fan of the FF series.

Maybe you could make the sword like it is in the FF7 Advent Children just without all the put-on swords?
That would be pretty awesome.

Best answers
Man I love it. Thank you so much. I wish I could give you something.

Best answers
Thank you man I've never thought that one of my pics would become someone's avatar.I promise I will make another Cloud in a dinamic position.:D

Best answers
I'll let u Theoboy to take a look.I am not pleased with the lips thow I'll try remake them.Tell me what do u think.

Best answers
luvable! <3 just that he looks alil too girly'kindoff. I think the cause of that is her... err.. his eyebrows and lips, maybe the eyes too. nice start tho <3

Best answers
Yeah I think that too .I must work on both : eyes and lips.

Best answers
Here is a lil' update.Sorry about the eyes and the lips but I can't make them better than this.And I must work on the chest too .Next time I'll post the picture finished.Untill then here it is :

Best answers
atleast he does look alil more like a man now! awesome job with MS paint! bravo *klaps*

Retired
Best answers
you did that in MS paint? good job mate.

looks very good. When I was scrolling, I saw some of the changes that had to be made. however you fixed all those in the later versions.

good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom