Cloud Strife [wip]

Best answers
I finally got sum free time, so I can post some thing :D

FF7 is my favorite game, of all time. So I needed to do a Cloud model. Had to. I kept human cheek structure and such, but made sure not to go for total realism, Its going to be true to the original costume with sorta the smoothness of the Kingdom Hearts version. I'm workin on the hair now but it's taken me ALOT, ALOT, longer then I thought it would. And it's costing me alot of polies, so it wont be released. But I do hope to finish him completly with a rig so I can get the classic victory animation in B-)

Im hoping to get the hair done tonite. But it could be tommoro, or if i cant work tommoro, as late as Friday when im off school :S Bleh. School makes modeling hard, specially with the work required for NEI, havent had anytime for side projects. But its calmed down a bit so now I can go back to screwing about :D

Here's him, no hair.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clouds head should be a lot thinner than that... much much thinner.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its sexy man, but like gir said, he cud be a bit thinned, also it looks to me like his jaw line is a little sharp at the moment, i'd try to make that smoother, other than that its looking like some nice work ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks alright don't really like the eyes all that well :O.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like the way the nose looks in the 3/4 view.

Best answers
hey,...am guessing you are the same Etereal who is on my msn =/

good start,..but the head is way to fat and big,..and i don't like how you did the chin..
david,..wth are you talking about,...that doesn't not look like a girl....not a guy either,..but definitly not a girl,...a human girl and way...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dale_22x said:
hey,...am guessing you are the same Etereal who is on my msn =/

good start,..but the head is way to fat and big,..and i don't like how you did the chin..
david,..wth are you talking about,...that doesn't not look like a girl....not a guy either,..but definitly not a girl,...a human girl and way...
david never said it looked like a girl. and to top it off. dave is one of the best 2d artists on the forums, he REALLY knows what hes talking about.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wth are you talkin about >_>? i never mentioned anything about a girl, but i said under the jawline the angle of the polys joining onto the neck at at a steep angle, look at your own neck, im sure you dont have a sharp edge, its a smooth transition... i dunno how well im explaining it, but hopefully you understand now

Best answers
Dont worry bout the top of his head. Its not even goign to be used. Thats why he doesnt have ears. Ive foudn it easier in the past to make the hair seperate, so i sually just keep building down from the hair, bridge it, and use that. Also this is sorta a tweener. He's in between the Kingdom hearts cloud, and FF7 cloud. Cloud chin is really poiny and such. And in KH his cheeks and chin gets wider. I sorta went for the median. Ive worked on it though to fit yoru suggestions. The hair, i fixed the problem however, its still going slow. But will DEFINATLY have it by tonite. :D

And yes, respect david ;p He's mah bro. He's very knowledgable and very skilled. Listen to the man and you learn alot. :) I look up to him for drawings.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

match it up to your referance picture if you like. but i made it a while back, and it looks just find.

thats how cloud should look...urs just looks weird :eek:

Best answers
Yea ours does look really different. o.o Ill get my hair on him first. Then ill be able to judge it alot easier. Ill use your as a ref though, thanks Gir. :)

Best answers
uh,....oops my bad,..i read wrong,..sorry,..~_~,... and i didn't say aynthing bad about dave,..i know he's a good artist,...XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom