✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ay mate...
i said it once and i'll say it again

that model looks SWEEEEEET

Best answers
obviously he doesnt go ssj or t4rnasform er anyhting....BUT he did get un ultimate weapon in ff7 near the end of the game by killing Omega Weapon....and in kingdom hearts for some reason they gave him a wing and a scarf-like thing and his glove had like metal claws....
Edit*
oh and i saw that on the head their was a head line....in the ref there is not a headline just hair covering his face so dont see it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i havent played kingdom harts so i dont give a rats ass, its based on FF7 only. and he got it by beating ultima not omega, omega was never in 7. only crystal, ruby, emerald, and ultima

edit: an update

nearly finnished now!

Best answers
head needs a LOT of work, but I'm sure it'll look great when done, otherwise everything is pretty good. Shoulder pad should be a bit bigger, and he should have a turtle neck

Best answers
Good work Gir RELEASE IT!!! and make the ssj form plz a demon wing OOOO :) and a LONG LONG scarf ;) please please pretty please whit a cherry on top

Best answers
on a human body, from the top of ur head to ur crotch, that should only 3 heads long (including ur head) for an average human being. on ur cloud model, its 3.5 heads.... slightly too long for the torso.

and the hands are fine, they just look long cuz the wrist bands are too high up. might want to lower it so its on the wrists.

but wau! thats pretty amazing, since i havent a clue how to make models....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe thanks very much, i have darkone working on the skin for me. so hopefully ill update too

as for SSJ form i will NOT be adding a deamon wing, ive not played kingdom hearts so i dunno why he has that, ill just change the sword to ultima weapon andmaybe give a new animation (proably something like in the highlander movie when they kill someone and the quickening runs through them)

Best answers
please make hima long long animated scarf the plz??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the kingdom hearts cloud has nothing to do with the ff7 cloud, i guess they were just ting to show some of the story between him and sephiroth, (as sephiroth also has a wing) but that does not have anything to do with the game of ff7,

btw, i didnt know ff7 was modifyable, or did you plan on making a whole new game froms cratch, (you might have some issues with squaresoft if thats the case)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, it is modable, i can show you how if u talk to me on aim.

the link between cloud and seph is that cloud is a clone of sephiroth, and therefor sesceptable to the same gentic changes. or rather...not really a clone, a modified clone..an atempt at reproducing sephiroth who was in fact pretty much a god :p

and yeh if i was to make it again i would need to talk to square and ask permission :( but if it comes to that ill do it:)

Best answers
this is a little off-topic and i apologise, but what kind of modeling program do you use...im thinking of giving it a try
the model looks great though, the hair might need a bit of work although i understand that it must be quite difficult to do

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry about the off-topic post, i use 3d studio max version 6.1

im now working on a new project...well...its the old one still, just a different part :p i extracted the sephiroth model (without the cape) and i am gonna use a front and side render for a referance. and remake him higher poly (not too high tho) and see if the game can handle it :p heres how crappy the origional is :) (warning for the weak of heart. this model contains the origional vertex colouring!!!!)

i know he doesnt have feet, all the models are made in parts. and lots of them, sephiroths hair has like, 15 segments, all seperate models :p i just have to finnish extracting them.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
actually, it is modable, i can show you how if u talk to me on aim.

the link between cloud and seph is that cloud is a clone of sephiroth, and therefor sesceptable to the same gentic changes. or rather...not really a clone, a modified clone..an atempt at reproducing sephiroth who was in fact pretty much a god :p

and yeh if i was to make it again i would need to talk to square and ask permission :( but if it comes to that ill do it:)

cloud was not a clone of sephiroth, how long did you play the game,.....
the sephiroth clone you chase throughout the game said he was, you find out laterin the game he had those memories not cuz he was a clone, but cuz he really was at nilbehelm with sephiroth, just he thought he was zack, instead of the shinra soldier, he had his memories mixed up,

this all came into play in the game jusrt before cloud came out of his coma after the weapon attack on that town, play it through if you want proof,

Best answers
whoa!
the seph's shoulders are WAY too high...
and uh it kinda sucks REALLL bad
but this si just first stage...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shoulders are to high.
But tell me what kind of modling do you do ? box modling please tell me i want to know

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha that sephiroth model isnt miiine!!! i took that from the FF7 game!!! so if u wanna complain or crit that model, do it to squaresoft not to me :p

and yes i box model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theis is the model from the battle scenes, much better than the map scenes.. and no im not joking. head over to the forum of www.qhimm.com to find out how to get the files/mod the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom