Clothes of Piccolo and Trunks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok this is the sugestion PLEASE put it in esf 1.3 when you are transforming with piccolo he's cape do not dissapear he pull the cape and hat down like in DBZ same thing for Trunks when he goes USSJ form do not put to dissapear his cloth you can make to brake his cloth or something like that like in Broly the lssj movie.And dont forget THE FINGERS and the hand like VeGeTTo said alot of times the fingers and hands looks like POWERPUFF girls....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they will improve the models as the testing stages progress. As for pulling of clothing items that wil lrequire extra animations yes, & could take some work to pull of in some aspects, though it would be nice. I remember seeing the screen select pics that you can chose custom models, so there may be a chance that you can select to use a Trunks saiyan armor skin or the normal trunks outfit.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That will not happen >.>
In case you didnt know how models work ill tell you.

the clothes are part of the body The sleaves are also the arms and the pants are also the legs. So you cant remove clothes. As for piccolos cape and hat.

The hat is directly connected to the head so that dosent go. And the shoulderpads are conected to the shoulders/are shoulders so he cant remove it eather.

Me gives you a big :no::no: for thisone

Best answers
they could always edit the skin... besides isn't esf 1.3 supposed to be a big improvement why not add this? It would make piccolos trans alot better and it wouldnt be so dull >.>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah man it will be cool i mean the team has done much harder work and they cant do this sugestion? :|

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont get it >.>

The clothes are part of the body. You cant move them round without deforming the body.And skining wouldnt help you there.

The only fix would be to model the clothes on seperatly. But that brings more problems with it than it solves.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if this isnt implanting there's no ESF 1.3 :O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you are the one who decides that >.>

You know you can allways make your own models and try to do taht. Well see how it goes :devil:

Best answers
Grega said:
You dont get it >.>

The clothes are part of the body. You cant move them round without deforming the body.And skining wouldnt help you there.

The only fix would be to model the clothes on seperatly. But that brings more problems with it than it solves.
Thats what i mean.. edit the skin. Make a seperate skins of the clothes before editing the body then remove model the close into his body

AND if that doesn't work you can ALWAYS have the character transform then have the cape as a sprite and show him throwing the sprite down off his back.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
Thats what i mean.. edit the skin. Make a seperate skins of the clothes before editing the body then remove model the close into his body

AND if that doesn't work you can ALWAYS have the character transform then have the cape as a sprite and show him throwing the sprite down off his back.
But even if you change the skin the shape stays the same. So lets say Trunks jacket has the skinchange. Shute the color is that of hands but the form is that of sleaves >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or have a sub model for piccolo where the hat and turban are seperate from the actual piccolo model and when you press transform it automatically switches to that model. then you can have him grabbing his hat and turban and the throw them on the floor, make it slowly fade out then switch to the piccolo model without those two things

Best answers
imkongkong said:
or have a sub model for piccolo where the hat and turban are seperate from the actual piccolo model and when you press transform it automatically switches to that model. then you can have him grabbing his hat and turban and the throw them on the floor, make it slowly fade out then switch to the piccolo model without those two things
great idea you can have a substitute model of piccolo without the cape an hat and he can be darkened as if he was going evil or somethin

also there could be a dark light surrounding him that makes shadows around him too!! Then it whoudl show the substitute model throwing his hat and cape off and trans forming into the next level as the light returns back to normal

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, what difference does this make to the game other than when you transform once every game? i mean, there really is no need to go to all that effort for some ****ty animation that we can all imagine anyway. I dont mean to be rude, but the team would rather spend time on gameplay changes, or new features that will appeal to more players. Basically, i see this suggestion as nothing but a waist of time, the ammount of time it would take to do something like this really isnt worth the effort, and would you really want to pospone 1.3 for even longer so you can be satisfied with the clothes your character wears? Not to mention the fact of how difficult something like this would be =\ and when i say difficult, i mean it will not look right even if we did everything possible to make it look good, this is the hl1 engine afterall.

btw about the hands, they are like that because there is a poly limit of 1500 for esf, that means that if u really want 5 fingers on each hand you'll have to put up with box shaped characters with 5 fingers. For 1500 poly models the hands are ****ing excellent.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol ok no droping cape or trunks can broke the cloth but atleast put jeice in the ginyu force i mean guldo reecome burter giniu AND JEICE ...atleast this..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stick to one suggestion. If you're just going to keep changing your suggestion and then randomly go on about the Ginyu Force, it will make it very hard for ANYONE to keep track of things, and it will be nearly impossible for the team to even know wtf you want.

If you have a suggestion, type it out properly so people can understand it, and don't just throw ideas around randomly, that doesn't help anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom