close range blast idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i was just thinking of this idea , as you may remember , goku did a close range blast on buu on the kai plnet in both ssj2 and 3 , what i'm suggesting is that every charcter can have this sort of attack , maybe as a special or something , (works simlar to a deagle in cs in some respect) this could probably be done after melee or something i guess

critz/comments , i may post pics later if u don't rember or understand what i'm suggesting

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( i suggested the same thing but everyone ignored me, good luck, there certainly are alot of signature moves like this too... vegeta did one against recoom too (whilst recoom picked vegeta up by his leg) i think gohans sheild is a close range attack >_> sorta. I think Cell should get his big aura ball that he used to stop goku's renzoku, i think buu shud get his angry attack, trunks is getting his flame thrower, frieza should get the invisible rapid fire finger beams (one he used on piccolo) i dunno i got many ideas... >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe everyone should get the 'flamethrower' ki attack seeing as just about Z fighter did it at one point or another.

I agree with both of you, a close range ki attack would be good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Future Trunks will be getting a move similar to this... but remember I said, "I think."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, you see him do it in the April Promo Video. Unless you're talking about a different close range attack, in which case, sorry :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom