ClimateGate: Al Gore's Global Warming Conspiracy Exposed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've said it for years, as has the late Michael Crichton. "An Inconvenient Truth", as well as the entire mass-panic man-made global warming hysteria, is all bogus. But now there's proof, and it's snowballed into what's being called "Climategate".

Russian hackers were able to bring up some major documents and emails that essentially revealed a MASSIVE conspiracy stretching to the highest levels of politics. You heard me right folks, a true blue conspiracy, worthy of Hollywood. It is being considered the biggest conspiracy of the 21st century.

Speaking of Hollywood, in a turn that could be a first for Hollywood, Gore's Oscar for his misleading "expose`" is now being sought by some to be REVOKED.

Perhaps later the same might be said of his Nobel Peace Prize.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFt07eAAQ94[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_ok37HDuE[/ame]

http://pjtv.blip.tv/file/2924453/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/03/al-gore-cancels-climate-lecture-copenhagen/

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8396035.stm

The composure of the atmosphere affects the temperature of a planet. We've confirmed this by studying other planets in our solar system. We're pouring copious amounts of Co2 into the atmosphere. This will make it harder for heat to escape. It's not a hard concept to grasp, and it makes sense.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaha

My god, what some people can believe frightens me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fox news was only one source, this **** is everywhere. What this PROVES is what has already been determined by the likes of Crichton and the research he has followed, that Gore and the IPCC have been disingenuous about their data in order to promote their otherwise lackluster movement.

This isn't new, I've been saying it for YEARS. Now it's vindication time.

The question has never been "does the greenhouse effect exist", the question has been, "have we been emitting enough carbons to affect the global climate", and that answer far and away is a resounding "no". Man-caused global warming is POSSIBLE, but not at the relatively minuscule levels we're emitting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fox news was only one source, this **** is everywhere. What this PROVES is what has already been determined by the likes of Crichton and the research he has followed, that Gore and the IPCC have been disingenuous about their data in order to promote their otherwise lackluster movement.
The first video can only verify that there was indeed a cyber attack. Nothing else was verified.

Your second video looked to be just slander against some scientists.

Your first link with the film critics, the only thing they said is that Al Gore should have his award revoked. They didn't say why or give any evidence.

Your second link is Fox, and as such is completely irrelevant.

Come back when you have reliable verifiable sources and evidence.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A handful of stolen documents and e-mails, taken and quoted out of context, doesn't invalidate decades worth of research and data.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** off, this is the God-damn smoking gun, the death-nail for all the lies. Your "decades of research" are all based on false, doctored initial data. That research has about the same validity as the "video games make you violent" BS.

Stop being so small-minded. I thought you people were supposed to be willing to be open-minded and not just believe things because "everyone else" believes them.

If I recall, we had this debate a few years ago, and my side ****ing won, thanks to some major assistance by "DieByTheSword" that slam-dunked the thread. What the crap happened to you people?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your side won you should have no problem producing the required evidence and sources for such a feat.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your attidude makes me sad to think that this thread should be DEAD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I refuse to play by YOUR rules. I already did that all those years ago, I made a solid case, but apparently you people have stuck to your guns and your biases. I'm not going to hunt down valid **** just so you can sneer and deny it, like you always do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I refuse to play by YOUR rules. I already did that all those years ago, I made a solid case, but apparently you people have stuck to your guns and your biases. I'm not going to hunt down valid **** just so you can sneer and deny it, like you always do.
Sorry, we're not in church. Believing in something as hard as you can isn't good enough in the real world.

You need to back up your claim, or you have no claim.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only you could see the irony in this....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude stop having a temper tantrum it dont suite you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You may as well be "The Church on Global Climate Change" for how you refute valid evidence and refuse to even SEE the other side.

Me, I've been down that path, and I was skeptical, but then I was awakened to what was really going on. And now a major victory for truth has been uncovered, the world to be rocked to it's core, and you people act like nothing has happened...

I don't know why I even bother with you people, you're so set in your ways you may as well believe the Earth is flat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the evidence is valid, you should be able to defend it against any refutation offered. Feel free to do so.

Until then, you aren't going to change anyone's mind.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We do see that some of the stuff you've presented may suggest that what you say is true.

However, there's also plenty of evidence out there that's on the other side of the argument. In all fairness, the hacking emails stuff seems a little suspect. The general consensus amongst most scientists is that global warming is happening.

That's not to say that it definitely is. It's just that most of them think it's pretty likely we're to blame.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has it crossed anyones mind that the hacked files could or might have been alterd to be little al gore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zeGY8zbzc8[/ame]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom