CLient.dll

Best answers
Ich bin für Deutschen traurig, aber mein Englisch ist schrecklich. Das "client.dll" oder was sagt es überhaupt wenn falsche Version? Hilfe? Englisches trauriges des kranken Versuchs.

Ermm... I need client.dll..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please post in english....

But from what you said, I am gathering you got the error saying that your client.dll is different from that of the server.. that means the server and the client are on different versions. Did you install 1.1? Properly? If yes, try again.

Best answers
What do you mean properly? I mean is there another way of doing it?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Properly means installing it in the right directory. As far as the patch is concerned, you MUST install into your esf beta 1.0 mod directory.

Best answers
From what I can understand:

I am from germany, but my english is horrible. The client.dll says it is the wrong version? help please?
I think the last part is im sorry about it not being english or something.

I would translate your messages to him but I am not good enough, Thats what I get for being a lazy **** in the last couple of years of my german classes >=\

Why the hell didnt I just use a translator :\

xDarkHavenx, http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Best answers
i guess he needs to dl it again, maybe he got a bad dl or something, **** happens

Best answers
i got the same problem i tried reinstalling it but didnt work though it works on only some servers of course i dl the patch 1.1 if that might even be a problem i dont know yet

Best answers
HELP..it started working then i put my mp3 and now my dl is ****ed again. Help me please. I did install it properly and this sstill won't work

Best answers
Something tells me the patch is ****ed, so ive been downloading this bloody thing on a 56k at like 1kb/s for NOTHING.
If it dosnt work im going to be very pissed off.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your trying to install the server side of esf 1.1. You have to wait for the client to be released. Everyone needs to calm there hormones and wait for tonight/tomorrow when the CLIENT will be released. Then you can join up and play. The links on the web page are only for servers just like the esf team has been telling us in the forums for the past week or so.

Best answers
yeah i dl the patch version and i can play just on slective servers

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok from the people posting and saying that this release is bad its making it sound like this may not be just a dedicated server download... So if I'm wrong I'm sorry and I'm not wetting myself and jumping on my good computer to download it and see for myself.

Best answers
Ich bin für Deutschen traurig, aber mein Englisch ist schrecklich. Das "client.dll" oder was sagt es überhaupt wenn falsche Version? Hilfe? Englisches trauriges des kranken Versuchs.

is---->

"I am sad for Germans, but my English is terrible. "client.dll" or which says it at all if wrong version? Assistance? English sad of the ill attempt. "

Solution:

Server is running ESF beta 1.0, thus their client.dll is different then yours. Find a server running b1.1. The ESFORCES.com servers are still running 1.0 I believe.

Best answers
yeah if you get the client.dll error try another server because some are still running 1.0 and some are 1.1. the file is fine... happy gaming

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I had trouble finding some servers, but most of them now are 1.1.

PS: Audioslave kicks ass!

Best answers
me or the band ??? lol yeah i know they do :D
on topic: uhhhh..... doh!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom