Click if ya dare =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Is this a joke or some kind of sarcism?.......

The whole skin is terrible,no,NO details,i counted 8 diffrent colors,the design is pethific(bloddy majins signs is a so damn n00bish idea) AND TCiccarelli saidhere no edits of his gohan

Best answers
hey where's the credits punk. and why does he have bacon on his forehead. j/k

Best answers
err i agree with CJ

it looks crap,
plus you arnt ment to edit the 1.2 gohan skin (if i remember correctly isnt that a rule?)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? I read it. It's not just a face edit it's a whole model edit. And I forgot to give credit to TC ^_^ credit to TC!

*Edit* Yes he says you can, just not release it... and I didn't -_-

Best answers
am sure your still not aloud to edit the skin even if you gave credits because your still using his skinmaps....

*edit*

TCiccarelli said

"that goes with the skinmaps also so if you guys want to skin gohan you gotta reuvmap him and skin your OWN uvmaps"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude.. I was like the 1st one to post there and I said what if I edited it and never released it and he said he doesn't care... There ya go

Best answers
dont forget the part DONT SHOW IT ON THE FORUM dont you understand? he didnt mind if you did it on your pc and didnt show it to anyone, but you broke the rule and showed it so thats one rule of his broken, then you used his skinmaps, thats another rule u broke... jeez he didnt wont any one showing edits of the skin (using his skin or skinmaps)

here look
"man what ever you do on your computer is your business not mine. but i dont want you to post it cause for one its not your work its mine just altered and thats the whole reaosn im doing this."

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ok sorry whatever...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the 1st or 2nd pic. On the 1st it's soposed to be flat. ^_^

Best answers
better hope TCiccarelli doesn't see this thread because hes going to have a fit when he finds out you used parts of his skin in your edit (the body) plus no credits :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, in most cases id just tell you to add credits, but TC requested that nobody edit his skin, and/or use his skinmaps, credits or no credits, you did both,

have a :warning: warning :warning: for ripping,

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom