Clerks 2!!! ^_^ *SPOILERS!*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprised nobody's posted a discussion topic yet (Other than that one a while ago letting us know the movie was coming soon...). I just saw it last night and it was AWESOME!!! I loved every minute of it.

I thought the scene with the donkey show was a bit much, but otherwise I loved every single minute of the movie.

Discuss!

Best answers
haha, yea that movie was freakin perfect. lol eliies was the best charactor in the movie, lmfao...she has a pussy troll...rofl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to make a thread about it, but I thought it would get me in trouble >_>

Elias reminded me of half of this forum :p, also Rosario Dawson is hot. Jay and Silent Bob also had more than their moment of glory with the jail-cell scene ("You two have to blow each other."). I kinda saw the donkey scene gag coming, but the dialogue saved it from being predictable. I loved the end when they made 3-4 references to the first movie before the credits rolled. It may have been puerile but god I loved it. 8/10.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved Jay's parody of Silence of the Lambs (Not really a spoiler, as it was in the trailer). He was doing the same little dance the serial killer did in the movie. Funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom