Clen, your time has come.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thought I'd challenge you to a match, now that you're active. I request that you try to post within a month (longer if something unexpected comes up, of course) of the smack-talk, so we actually finish this thing at some point (bad habit that has sprung up in FC is that nobody ever finishes. Well, at least within a year...).

Best answers
Allright, I shall accept your challenge. Guess we should wait for a ref...

P.S.
Guess I'm going to use my Ruger Man profile.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll ref it, give me a little bit and I'll think of a venue.

EDIT: Alright, each of you has been assigned a similar target in an assassination hire, and you are both competing to see who gets the payoff on this one. The man is boarding a passenger cruise ship on a vacation to the Caribbean Islands. He's apparently done something on a large enough scale to have such a difficult hit set up for him. Whoever hired you for this hit has warned you about the case being a big one as far as assassinations go. This is a high class boat, and security is said to be under your target's thumb...

Whoever hired each of you has made it specifically clear there is more than one person hunting this passenger down...With other possible bounty hunters sneaking aboard the vessel, you have to watch your back and make sure you hit your target first, or try and prevent other hunters from taking out the target. good luck...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I'm through with you, that Ruger will actually make you a "Ruger Man", as it'll be shoved up your rectum. Mena, I know, but it's smacktalk. :x

Best answers
Miss your friends? You'll see them soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom