clean spiderman wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Very simple but for a BG with only a pic and a gradient it looks suprisingly good XD

Best answers
X-iT_W0uN|) said:
Very simple but for a BG with only a pic and a gradient it looks suprisingly good XD
lol i know it was a bigger supprise to me. I was just getting into it and then all of a sudden i paused and went ' hold on a sec, this looks preaty good' and decided to leave the basic look like that and make some slight touch ups. Probably the quickest wallpaper ive ever made @_@

1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
Complexity is over rated, Say it with Simplicity

Best answers
could have had more added to it besides taking an official wallpaper and just erasing part of it and puting a gradient to it.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a bit bright, but yes like 1m4 says: Complexity is over rated, Say it with Simplicity

7/10

Retired
Best answers
I like the simplicity, but I do think it was too easy to make. some white -> transparant gradient, then lightened it all a bit. probably a 1 minute job.

but I do like it, like I said.

Best answers
Hmm i just realised that it is abit bright, i have my monitor abit dark so i didnt get the colors i intended.
i wonder how long it will take until some1 posts the correct sequences to making it :O. very easy, acouple of steps if u know what ur doing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simplicity?

this isnt simple anymore, this is bare ripping.
okey i might be over reacting, but its indeed no more than the well-know original wallpaper with some screen-mode gradient over it...

okey i guess thats simple but gah, I dont consider this artwork.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
simplicity?

okey i might be over reacting, but its indeed no more than the well-know original wallpaper with some screen-mode gradient over it...

it looks good though

Best answers
Ya it does.. kinda blinding.. but if i may ask, where did you find that font? can you pm me i want it :D

Best answers
dudeman said:
simplicity?

it would be ripping if i put this thing on my deviant art page. but i didnt because i know its 2 much like the originol and it isnt artwork, i just posted it here incase some1 wanted a lightish spiderman wallpaper because all of the official ones are darkish and make spiderman look evil. jeez.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then theres the offtopic section ^^

Best answers
You know it would most likely get moved here, so get off his case dudeman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed

eaz135 if u post something that is border line ripping again u will be punished acordingly so do not do this again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom