Classic ESF Threads.

Best answers
You know the forums has a database of all the threads made since it's conception. Post your most memorable/funny/outrageous threads.

Every time I see or hear the word "brief" I think of the spectacular ownage on Alea's part in this thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=30671. Warning, if mindless ultra-right wing propaganda offends you, than please click on the link.

Also I did not know Smith was UltraPerfectCell. lolz

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amusingly enough, when I saw this title I immediately thought of that thread. And I click the thread, and you've posted a link to it. Classic.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mwahaha, the only time I ever flexed mod powers to ban idiocy.

May it never happen again...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Upon looking at that thread again.. I can't believe some of the things I said, and the way I chose to say them. It's surprising, really--I normally type more properly than I did in that thread. But that girl was so obnoxious.. And she just pulled stuff out of her ass.

In any case, it's something I'll remember for quite some time.

Best answers
Upon looking at that thread again.. I can't believe some of the things I said, and the way I chose to say them. It's surprising, really--I normally type more properly than I did in that thread. But that girl was so obnoxious.. And she just pulled stuff out of her ass.

In any case, it's something I'll remember for quite some time.
Same here. Turns out I smoke now. Who knew.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, the good old days.

Hibiki has been threatening to come out of retimrement too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watching Alea tear into VB is an excellent read. I almost wish VB was still around for some comic relief.

Looking at my old posting style... I was so young >_<

I also remember VB PM'ing me about the first comment I made in the thread, and we proceeded to argue about it for several replies. Fun stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My. God.

This VB character has to be simply the most ignorant person I have ever heard of. She just doesn't have that connection to reality that the rest of us do. Too bad she's gone... someone like her, so astoundingly inane, and at the same time actually coherent, would knock the hilarity around here up a couple notches.

And yes, Alea, you ripped her good.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Hibiki owning in that thread XD

I also remember the model. It was not a preety site but hey the dude was still learning ^^

Anyhow my fav is -> http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=59253

Kama owns XD

Sadly the manga edits were taken off, but im sure some of you will remember it :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, the good old days.

Hibiki has been threatening to come out of retimrement too.
Hibiki coming back?

Hurray, he rocked.

:p he was the first mod I ever PMed! (and the first that locked my one of my first topic I believe...:p)

But yeah, the old days were fun, even tho I couldn't participate much, had a 56K modem back then, and it was so incredibly slow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom